Eagles Vs Bears SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 18, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Nov 23, 2009.
  1. Eagles

73.1%
  2. Bears

26.9%
  1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

The Chicago Bears host the Philadelphia Eagles at Soldier Field on Sunday 11/22/09. Kickoff time is 8:20 pm EST

Discuss….

2. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, lovie has beaten reid the last 2 seasons........... can he make it 3 in a row?

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I can really see the Bears winning this one with no problem, but i'm taking the Eagles simply because they have to win.

24-21 Phi

4. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

The Eagles need this win BUT the Bears need it a bit more.

5. cris80

cris80 comic relief

Eagles.

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Bears... meaningless homer pick.

7. CaptainStubing

and that's what we love about you SoDev ................... :icon_cheesygrin:

8. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Let's see, we'll abandon the run by the end of the first quarter... Donny will be throwing dirtballs the whole game... the other half of our o-line will go down with injury... our only hope is that Cutler stays true to form and keeps throwing pick after pick.

9. CaptainStubing

i'm glad you mentioned this. the eagles have had a lot of success forcing turnovers against teams that don't protect the ball very well. i think this is where the eagles match-up well. if they can keep cutler forcing things, they will pick him off 3 or 4 times and they will win.

10. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

It's not a matter of need, it's a matter of whos playing well. Yes the Eagles have had trouble at soldier field just like the Steelers. However the Bears have NO defense and Turner for offense so look for a Eagles win. :icon_sad:

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Eagles.

12. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

this game will remind folks of the ST. Valentine massacre in Chcago....EAGLES 42-10. It will be over in the second quarter.

13. DaBearsrule4ever

Cutler usually follows up a bad performance with a good performance the very next game. So we'll see what happens this game.

14. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Just to let you guys know almost all of our corners besides asante are probably gonna be out lol. Sheldon might play but we might have to bring up practice squad players :icon_frown:

15. DaBearsrule4ever

So this game is a battle of two banged up teams, lol.

16. ball in the baskett

pretty much our defense is depleted were gonna have to score like 40 to win

17. DaBearsrule4ever

The Eagles are ranked what, 23rd in the league in running the ball? With the Bears ranked 30th in that category, we should see a lot of passing in this game.

18. ball in the baskett

Andy reid ate the running plays we dont have any

I guess its gonna come down to who screws up cutler or mcnabb

19. DaBearsrule4ever

I'm looking at this game as which Eagles team shows up. The team that can kick some butt OR the team where it looks like they don't know what just hit them. This should be a good game.

20. ball in the baskett

Forgot its a sunday night game that means the bears win we are terrible with night time games.