Eagles Vs Bengals

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 11, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

88.9%
  2. Bengals

11.1%
  1. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

it was brutal to watch, theres no lie about it

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

the nfl has gotta change the tie bullcrap
    its one of the worst rules ever

3. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

You couldn't be more wrong about everything you just said and I'm not even going to address the stuff you've just said. But I will say that you guys are funny calling for Reids head and talking draft. Not just in the game thread... I riled you up sorry, I knew I would get a long response out of you. took you 20 minutes to type it out.

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

anyone who was calling for reid's head have been doing it for much longer than just this game. You certainly are a good fisherman Roy, but I won't be taking the bait.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Lol... I know you guys have been talking about it for a long time. Its funny stuff... Your right this ain't the time or the place for it but Burnout doesn't mind biting into the hook.

6. mike oxlong

btw, The Phillies won the World Series, who really freaking cares about the hapless Eagles right now? I said in the Phillies thread when they won the series, that the Eagles could lose all their games and I wouldn't care. I love my Eagles, but I can at least admit when the suck.

7. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Translation: "You're right."

Once again, no one was talking the draft until you brought it up, buddy. As for calling for Reid's head, I don't see what is funny about it. The team always comes out slow, he's constantly outcoached, he can't manage a clock (i.e. wasted timeout to send the FG unit out on fourth and one today), and his play-calling is garbage. He's been crap this year and he does need to go. I also don't see how it is funny from your standpoint, since Cowboy fans started calling for Phillip's firing way before any Eagle fan mentioned axing Reid.

And don't worry about getting me riled up, only good arguments would do that.

8. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

While your trying to come up with a witty reponse and fact cfreaking crap, im here posting all over the place. and you wanna talk about reading comprehension? I don't give two craps about the Eagles head coach.... I'm assuming those comments are directed at somebody who cares.

Thx 4 your time. Have a nice day.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

its obvious that the defense did the job
    but whats the answer for fixing the offence

10. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

:clap:

Congrats. Want a cookie?

I'm not cfreaking any facts. I'm just putting time and thought into my posts unlike some other people who like to make fools of themselves.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Andrews being out is big in the run game. It doesent matter if we make the playoffs i dont see us winning without andrews helping us in the run game. I think the past few weeks we have seen that mcnabb isnt capable of winning a game on his own like he used to. He cant use the receiver excuse anymore cause desean has been good and baskett is a pretty good receiver. Hes makeing big mistakes or throwing to the ground or overthrowing alot. Like today what led to the bengals first field goal mcnabb just threw the ball backwards what was that about? Mcnabb has served his time in philly and had some good years but we need to move on. Andy also has screwed us over time and time again he needs to go as well. I actually would like to see what kolb could do we had a pretty good college career.

12. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

whats gotta happen for Kolb to get into the game

13. mike oxlong

The Eagles have to be eliminated from the Playoffs and Donavon has to get hurt.

14. ball in the baskett

Well andy isnt gonna bench mcnabb ever so i guess it would have to be the offseason. I dont think mcnabb is going to go without andy leaving to.

15. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's obvious that Westbrook is well under 100%, why didn't Buckhalter get more touches? I know that I'm probably perceived as a Buckhalter cheerleader since I wanted more touches by him when Westbrook was healthy...but seriously???

16. ball in the baskett

With the way westbrook is playing he should just be shut down for the year hes hurting us more than helping.

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i was wondering the same thing about Buckhalter too

18. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

19. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

lol... I'm going to rep you.

20. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

STFU cracker, i ain't no racist.

Cheers for the rep:icon_smile: