Eagles Vs Patriots 08/22

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Aug 20, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Eagles

85.7%
  2. Patriots

14.3%
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

That huge chunk of yardage on a pass interference call on Considine v Moss was also BS... Moss was the only one NOT making a play for the ball. He had no idea where it was and Considine and Samuel were going for the ball. I'd a been PISSED at these crapty calls last night. Luckily I know how it ends : D They did get the Baskett fumble in endzone call right though : (

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea there were some crapty calls but i dident mind cause we had those 2 returns lol.

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Just got to the first one.. now... Demps just steamrolled Gostkowski... BEAUTIFUL

4. ball in the baskett

the next time we get the ball is the jackson return lol.

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Not sure if D Jax looked that good or if the pats coverage unit looked that bad but either way that was an AWESOME 2 minutes of football

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Poor Donovan... barely got to touch the ball in the second quarter
    I LOVE IT

7. ball in the baskett

Yea the pats coverage looked horrible.

8. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

he went out of bounds before he made the catch and didn't reestablish himself before making the nice catch in the back of the endzone.

baskett dropping the td out of bounds for a touchback was just horrible. Special teams looked great. NE couldn't move the ball at all without penalties being called on the Eagles.

The only thing that sucks is having to listen to NE's hometown announcers for the whole game. usually they do one half with one city's announcers and then switch for the other half. Randy Cross is a fool and the guy with him is horrible - he kept calling players by their wrong names and every running back we have he said it was westbrook. top moron is he.

9. mike oxlong

also, McDougle had another awesome game, I will be shocked if he doesn't make the team

10. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I had ETN here for second half... I think... kinda tuned second half out but I know I saw alot of Spads sideline stuff

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Yeah if Mcdougle didn't cement his spot on the team I don't know what else he can do

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I love that they kept referring to him as "Spuds". :icon_lol:

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Me too... lol

14. mike oxlong

i had randy cross and moron sidekick for the whole game, it was almost unbearable

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

I heard this morning that the Patriots fans booed their team off the field after the game. Classy move. How quickly they forget. I guess it's true what they about pro sports being a case of "What have you done lately"?