Eagles Will Try To Trade QB Michael Vick?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by 86WARD, Sep 29, 2009.

1. smeags

smeags militant geek

mcnabb has been paid for next year already as it is 100% guaranteed. not sure who would trade for him at this point.

but on the subject of this thread - vick will start for the eagles when rosie o'donnell becomes a c**k junkie and does a ph0rno with perez hilton.

2. AtlantaBlazer

AtlantaBlazer Knuckles The Echidna's Brother

.......Vick as a starter? Not with the Eagles. Someone will take a chance on him though, probably the Bills, who want some media attention.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

the old vick would have been OUT

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I went to Modell's today and thought it was hilarious that the Vick jerseys were 50% off. On a side note, I finally have a #10 jersey.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Ill go ahead and post what you didnt have the balls to post Dawk

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Crap, it was that obvious? Dammit. I am not ashamed!!!!!

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You shouldn't have to be ashamed. Now go forth and show your Ty Pride to all

8. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

Smeagle I think your smoking crack rock, are you on drugs? Yes Vicks contract also expires in 2010 although the Eagles "will not" trade Vick. The Eagles are "rebuilding " this team for the future and Mcnabb is not part of it. They didnt Bring Vick in to sit on the bench, trade Feely and let Garcia go just to trade Vick when there giving him "very little" playing time. Vick is the future of the Eagles.

As of Kolb .. he has only started (2) Games out of the (2) games he has only won (1) Correct me if im wrong Kolb threw for over 300 yards against the 3-7 Kansas City Chiefs who's defense is ranked #30 in he NFL, so thats not saying very much, Correct me if Im wrong again, Kolb threw for over 300 yards against the 10-0 Saints who's Defense is ranked #17 in he NFL... Now based on those numbers with only (2) starts under his belt there is no way in the world he will beat out Mike Vick ( 3 time Pro Bowl QB) " NEXT YEAR".. Like I said your smoking crack rock.

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Dude.... Really?..... You have such a love for Vick I think you want a bukkake with him. Vick is not meant to run a pass oriented offense, his accuracy just doesn't allow for it. Kolb may be 1-1 but his only loss was to the undefeated Saints. You seem to be the one smoking some crazy crap. AtlantaBlazer even said he won't start for the Eagles, and he has been a supporter of Vick, which is respectable. You seem to think he fits on a team where he doesn't. You talk about that run he had against the Bears, well news flash, everyone who can run a little has been doing that to the Bears this season. Should Vick be a starter for the Eagles, absolutely not. Will he be? His 5 million dollar cap hit next season which is NOT guarenteed says he is most likely going to get released. You don't seem to understand anything about football at all outside of the obvious.

10. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

"MJ1987US26"
    Vicks Accuracy? You dont go to the Pro-Bowl 3 Times if your not a quality QB. From what I have seen this year his accuracy has improved from his days in Atlanta considering he didnt have a Offensive Line to give him the time "he needed" to actually throw consistent accurate passes. The Atlanta Blazer along with all the other news sources also said that the Eagles and half the other teams in the NFL would never sign VIck, but the Eagles did. ( I guess they where wrong) Now the run against the Bears, tell me how many other QB's in the NFL have run of 34 yards on 1 carry agaist the Bears? NONE.. thats what I ment ... Vick looked GOOD!!!

"Vick is not meant to run a pass oriented offense" I dont think you know anything about football at all. How do you think he went to the ProBowl for 3 years. Atlanta's Offense was Pass Oriented again Vick didnt have a decent Offensive Line, so what do you except from Vick or Any QB in the NFL to do. ( Good example: QB, Bulger with the Rams, Vicks Offensive Line sucked just like the Rams Offensive Line), but Vicks talent got the Falcons to the PlayOffs, Mcnabb AKA: McChoke wouldn't last a Full year with the Offense that Vick had at Atlanta, MCnabb would be injured and out for the season by midpoint of the schedule. Just think about how much Mcnabb whould Whinne and Baby like a little girl in the same Offense that Vick had to run. whaaaa whaaaaa

Lastly, If the Eagles want to keep Vick next year it will cost them 5 million, but it would be cheaper and would benefit the team to Trade Mcnabb and not pay Mcnabb the Big contract that he will want, Keep that money and continue to rebuild for the future,
    MCNABB IS NOT THE FUTURE OF THE EAGLES you need to look at the obvious, the Eagles are not gonna pay Mike Vick 1.6 Million to sit on the Bench and play him once or twice every 4 games if there gonna trade him and not give him more playing time to showcase his skills so they could get a Good trade for Vick. that 5 Million Dollars to Keep Vick next year "IS NOTHING" compared to the amount of money that Mcnabb is gonna want to stay with the Eagles.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

he went because of fans like you and because of qb's picked ahead of him -bowing out of the game.

again corky - the eagles have already paid mcnabb for next year. wipe your bed sheets up and come to the reality that vick is not staying.

also, we didnt get rid of garcia because of vick, unless of course you think banner and reid looked into a crystal ball three years ago and knew vick would be here. in addition we did not trade feely, we released him.

now please take a hike with this nonsense and learn to discuss things without perosnal attacks.