Eagles WR DeSean Jackson Aims For Hall Of Fame, Guarantees Super Bowl

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

Not all athletes do that. Coltston is a prime example. There are a lot of them that plays for the money they signed for and don't quit. And as far as saying he is shooting for the Bowl and HOF, why say it? As Def Leppard said, Give me action not words. In this day of social media people actually think people give a heck what they say. If he does win a ring it will be inspite of him not because of him. All someone has to do it whisper in his ear before gameday that they just signed a bigger contract and he will shut it down.

2. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

Empty trophy case for history and universial claim of being the nfl's choking kings,do'nt ya love what the eagles stand for?

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Yea to bad the skins season never goes into january to even have the chance to choke

4. TideRedskinslunatic

TideRedskinslunatic 2nd String

when we do get there,we usually do good.and at have won 3 superbowls which is more than the eagles can dream about!
    happy st patty's day eagle fans!
    [​IMG]

5. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

6. ball in the baskett

A pacifier makes sense for this post cause when the skins won a superbowl pretty sure i had one and was laying in a crib most of the time glad it kept you satisfied with your team for 19 years

7. Buck Fenson

wow. sounds like the Saints/Falcon hatred. That is why I love this game. Awesome

8. ball in the baskett

Its awesome

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's not hatred though. It's more indifference. I don't think any Eagles fans give a crap about the Redskins. They're generally 2 throw away games a season and they have no real bounds on how the Eagles do. Now, the Giants or Cowboys. That's some hate. I think the "hate" is more for ignorant fans.

As for DJ. It'll be a good season. Don't you worry.

[​IMG]

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Terrible

This is why its hard to take Skins fans seriously

Sent by HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

11. Buck Fenson

We used to own the Falcon's stadium for years. There would be more Saints fans there it seemed. This rivalry don't get the fanfare as the older ones. But if you notice if the Saints get a Monday night game one will the Falcons.. I just read all your posts and get a good laugh. Some of the crap yall say cracks me up.

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

When baskett owns you more than once in the same thread it might be time to hang em up.