Eagles WR DeSean Jackson Reportedly In Serious Debt To Agent Drew Rosenhaus

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Nov 14, 2011.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

According to Howard Eskin of WIP, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson is in deep financial trouble, racking up a six-figure debt to the man attempting to secure Jackson's next contract, player agent Drew Rosenhaus. "From what I’m told, [Jackson] owes Drew Rosenhaus a lot of money," Eskin told Mike Florio of PFT Live on Monday. "We’re talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Is he broke? I don’t know how you define broke, but I know when he signs his new deal he will owe Drew Rosenhaus a lot of money." The 18th pick in the second round of the 2008 NFL Draft out of Cal, Jackson signed a four-year contract worth $3.469 million, including a $1.353 million signing bonus and originally had a base salary of $555,000 for 2011. According to Eskin, Jackson is getting by on a credit card provided by Rosenhaus, who last night allegedly griped to Eagles running back LeSean McCoy, who recently fired and re-hired Rosenhaus, about Jackson at a Dave & Buster's in the Philadelphia area.

Source: Mac's Football Blog

2. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

^this...

4. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

How the heck do you get in debt to the person you employ?

5. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Wonder if he sags his pants

sent from my supercharged EVO

6. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

That's awesome.

7. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I'm pretty sure there was some Eagles fans making fun of Dez ... Can they please step forward?

9. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I hate Drew Rosenhaus. Whered all the money go? Say hello to your new redskins 50 million dollar wideout, DeSean Jackson. But for what its worth Eskin is a troll who "reports" rumors as facts as is Florio so we'll see.

10. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

lol First thing that came to my mind.

11. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

So this whole story is based on something someone thinks they heard at a Dave and Buster's? Call me crazy, but this doesn't seem extraordinarily credible.

12. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

What happens at Dave and Busters .... Stays at Dave and Busters.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Pretty much all you need to know about the "report."

Still ... If true, lol...

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

By accepting and using a credit card provided by said employee. lol.

If this is true, D-Jax is just as dumb as Dez Bryant.

With every passing day, I dislike this guy more and more. I really freaking hope the Eagles don't resign him.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Dez is a freaking idiot.

So is this guy.

You think any of us are going to defend this???

16. smeags

smeags militant geek

considering the source here is a guy that was ran off the local sports talk radio scene recently that has a long trail of "scoops" that end up being bullcrap i will hold judgement here.

17. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

happens all the time, hes a young player waiting for a new deal so he borrows money from the agent...just like how first round hopefuls do until they get signed.

that being said i dont think hes gonna get the money hes expecting, but hell....randel el landed a $60 million deal

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

no we wont but it seems theat inky is still trying to defend dez bryant.

19. YEAH DUDE!

YEAH DUDE! CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE!

^^^ This