Eddie Lacy

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by LebaneseFF, Sep 22, 2014.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I am amongst many owners disappointed with their 1st round picks.

The question is what do we do with these guys, Adrian Peterson is the obvious one , you either trade for peanuts or do nothing. But what about the rest of these guys.

Can Eddie Lacy turn around his season?
    Is D.Thomas in an offense that just has too many weapons?
    Jamaal Charles is it time to trade him?

I am curious what you guys think here. Many people have spent high picks on these guys and so far nothing.

Personally I have dangled Eddie Lacy in trades but I am not sure if my expectations are too high?

2. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

I'm in the lacy boat. I'm going to see how he does against a poor run defense. He has had a rough 3 games. Packers are not giving him enough touches. He needs 20.

3. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

The Seahawks, Jets and Lions have 3 of the best rushing defenses in the league.

Jets - 6 fantasy points a game
    Seahawks - 15
    Lions - 16

Lacy faces the Bears (20 points a game). I think this will be his turnaround game

Thomas played the Seahawks. Nuff said on that one. Then he faces the Cards, Jets and 49ers. 49ers and Jets are in the bottom 4 against fantasy receivers.

I personally think Peterson is done for the year and done with the team. I don't think he comes back this year. I really don't.

I have Charles. Reid messed up not using him in the first game, then he got hurt. I think it's too early to give up on him

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

5. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I wish he got me half those Points :)