Elimination Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 1, 2011.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

2/20/2011 - Oracle Arena - Oakland, California

RAW Elimination Chamber Match - Winner gets a WWE Title match vs the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 27: John Cena vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs R-Truth

WWE Title Match: The Miz [c] vs Jerry 'The King' Lawler

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011
  2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

John Morrison is also in the Elimination Chamber match. Sadly, the hype has already given away the ending of the match. Miz retains the title and Cena gets number one contender, setting up another WWE Championship victory for Cena at WM...eurgh.

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

How great would it be to give Morrison the win and have Miz vs Morrison at WM? Yeah.....that'll never happen though. I can't wait for Cena to retire....

4. Mike S.

i did forget to add morrison to the EC match.... my bad

5. Mike S.

Updated Card:

RAW Elimination Chamber Match - Winner gets a WWE Title match vs the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 27: John Cena vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs R-Truth vs John Morrison

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweght Title - Winner defends the World Title vs Alberto Del Rio at Wrestlemania 27: Edge [c] vs Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio

6. andy82

So the Miz is going to defend his title at Wrestlemania...without an established feud? Doesn't get much more riskier than that when it comes to selling the PPV.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

The King can't win can he?

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Im glad to say I dont watch this anymore, I went through DVR after the super bowl, and watched a raw from last monday.. so terrible. Miz as WWE Champ, Dolph Zigler in a PPV World title match.. and Triple H in what looks to be the worst movie of all time. And Jerry Lawler in a position to possibly head line Wrestlemania, .. i'm pass on all of that.

9. SRW

Not a chance in hell. Someone will interfere and cause him to lose. Whoever interferes will be the King's opponent at WrestleMania.

10. andy82

Jerry shouldn't be on the Wrestlemania card in any circumstance. I understand the WWE is struggling with top stars as of late, but that would be just grasping onto straws.

Raw was pretty damn awful on Monday as well. Previous episode was building up feuds between Orton/Punk and Cena/Miz...only to completely reverse it all this week. This will easily be the first WM where both championships should be no where near the main event. Horrible booking.

11. andy82

12. Mike S.

omg LMAO Cole tranining? he has got a death wish

Updated Card:

RAW Elimination Chamber Match - Winner gets a WWE Title match vs the WWE Champion at Wrestlemania 27: John Cena vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs R-Truth vs John Morrison

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweght Title - Winner defends the World Title vs Alberto Del Rio at Wrestlemania 27: Edge [c] vs Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre vs Wade Barrett vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio

Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio

13. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Kofi Kingston vs Alberto Del Rio

Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov (c) vs Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel for the WWE Tag Teag Championship

14. SRW

Winners..

I see Cena and Edge winning the Chamber matches. Del Rio will go over on Kofi and The Corre will win the copper penny belts. Miz will go over but I think this match might be the one to watch tonight, especially after Lawler lost his mother last week.

15. SRW

Del Rio makes Kofi submit with his armbreaker finisher. Early candidate for match of the night. Both men showed off their movesets and Del Rio showed off some new moves that impressed. He has a CM Punk like GTS where he dropped Kofi on top of his knees and a DDT with Kofi sitting on the top turnbuckle. However, I hate that the WWE just fed their US and Intercontinental champs to the wolves this week. Still, Del Rio walks away smelling like roses after this one. I hope they do the build up right for his WM match because I think he's got something.

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

When does The Rock come on?

17. SRW

When he damn well feels like it.

18. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

You musta got into the liquor cabinet today son. Don't let the alcohol write a check your butt can't cash.

19. SRW

BTW, Edge vs Mysterio are putting on a fun show to close out the first elimination chamber match.

WOW....Edge wins with a spear to Mysterio who got caught in midair off a top rope jump. Ouch!

20. SRW

Holy crap....how did John Morrison not blow his knee out on that move where he dropped from the top of the chamber onto Shamus???