Elimination Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Feb 1, 2011.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Results:

Alberto Del Rio d. Kofi kinsgton by submission at 10:31

Big Show pinned Wade Barrett at 18:50, Kane pinned The Big Show at 20:54, Kane pinned Drew McIntyre at 21:09, Edge pinned Kane at 22:51, Edge pinned Rey Mysterio at 31:31 to retain the World Heaveweight title in the Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match

Heath Slater & Justin Gabriel d. Santino Marella & Vladimir Kozlov [c] at 5:06 to win the WWE Tag Team Titles

The Miz d. Jerry Lawler at 12:11 to retan the WWE Title

Sheamus pinned R-Truth at 17:35, CM punk pins Randy Orton at 21:34, John Morrison pinned Sheamus at 25:19, CM Punk pins John Morrison at 32:51, John Cena pins CM Punk at 33:16 to win the RAW Elimination Chamber match

2. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Was the Rock there?

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Nope, no Rock. It was a heck of a PPV though. real good in-ring work by the group. No surprise finishes but overall a good event.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Is Wrestlemania the next PPV?

6. SRW

Yep. Like 5-6 weeks away.

7. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Morrison has been on a roll for months now...yet doesn't look like he has any place on the card. Great that Christian has returned though, he deserves to finally get a ME push.

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH3Z6Omrqmo]YouTube - They Took My Job, South Park. WTF wrestling, Season 13[/ame]

9. SRW

He still has doubters who think he's not tough enough. We should get a Miz/Morrison program. Problem is I think Morrison is better as a heel.

10. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

I read somewhere that Cena did do a segment where he was eating some 'Fruity Pebbles', half-ass responding to what The Rock had to say about him last Monday,

11. SRW

Yeah, he was eating fruity pebbles backstage while watching the monitor before an interview. I can't stand the cutesy, play to the kiddies Cena. Ugh....

12. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

I think that's more of a misconception due to the fact that the material he's given as a face is borderline goobered. His heel character could have worked just as well as a face.

13. SRW

Yeah but he plays being arrogant well. Best attribute in a heel IMO.