Elimination Chamber

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by TheDuke, Feb 1, 2012.

1. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

[​IMG]

Sunday, February 19, 2012
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Bradley Center

RAW Elimination Chamber Match
    CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz vs. R Truth vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kofi Kingston

Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match
    Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show vs. The Great Khali vs. Randy Orton

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  2. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Wow Khali in the chamber ok I can skip the show

3. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

They have to come up with a way to get someone in for Khali, right? Last minute run in takes Frankenstein out and goes in? How in the hell does the Great Khali get a spot?

4. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Well Mark Henry injured and I also think it's to do with TNA now running India

5. SRW

What could he possibly do in that match? He's immobile at best. What the hell are they smoking in Stamford? They could have done something to build up Jinder Mahal instead of giving us Khali.

6. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

A) Stever you're freaking NUTS! Jinder Mahal should still be in FCW at BEST. Dude is a freaking snore on the mic and in the ring. Screw that.

B) Khali being in this match is the WORST MOVE EVER. I'd rather see Santino in there. It's a complete and total waste of a spot, period.

C) This is a snore of a PPV. The Raw one MIGHT be good but I highly doubt it.

7. SRW

No, what I am saying is if they had to throw an Indian in there why not take the time to build a new face up instead of giving us a re-tread?

Either way, this PPV needs to get some other reasons to buy than the Smackdown chamber. We'll get the Cena/Kane blowoff, the RAW chamber and the obligatory diva match. So what else is in the cards?

8. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Chamber (Raw, SD)
    Kane/Cena
    Natalya/Beth(?)
    Some Tag Team title match.
    Uhm, some other garbage?

9. Dragonite

Dragonite Simply Arrogant!

Good thing I never planned on watching this, because this seems extremely goobered right now.

10. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's almost like First Row sports getting shut down was a gift from the gods to not watch this garbage.

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

its still there to watch:icon_twisted:

12. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Updated Card:

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title: CM Punk [c] vs Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho vs R-Truth vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Ttle: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Wade Barrett vs Big Show vs Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton vs The Great Khali

John Cena vs. Kane in an Ambulance match

13. Mike S.

Updated Card:

Elimination Chamber Match for the WWE Title: CM Punk [c] vs Dolph Ziggler vs Chris Jericho vs R-Truth vs The Miz vs Kofi Kingston

Elimination Chamber Match for the World Heavyweight Ttle: Daniel Bryan [c] vs Wade Barrett vs Big Show vs Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton vs The Great Khali

John Cena vs Kane in an Ambulance match

Divas Championship: Beth Phoenix [c] vs Tamina

14. Mike S.

15. Dragonite

...wait REALLY?

16. Xpunk10

Xpunk10 X10

The only thing possibly worth watching is the Raw Elim Chamber but hardly worth paying PPV for it.

17. Dragonite

THAT WAS THE WORST DECISION EVER. I hope he wins it, I REALLY REALLY do.

18. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I read on PWInsiderelite.com one of the writers asked a ten year old family member what they thought of it and they simply said.

Why? Who would want to see that?

Says it all right there

19. Dragonite

It truly does, and this is why I hope he wins, because the WWE is a joke anyways might as well advertise it.

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

It's a shame that he's so small and kind of sucks at wrestling because he may be the funniest crap in the WWE right now. I'd crap myself if he won!! But first Khali and now him(even though he's a Raw superstar?) shows me that Vince McMahon hates his fans.