Embarrassing Eagles Are Now Done

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by SRW, Nov 13, 2011.

1. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Amen, brother!

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

the eagles suck - do you see me defending them at all ? no so all i'm left with is pointing out the irony of his comment.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Don't the Eagles still have to play the Cowboys one more time?

4. ragman

At Jerry World. Aka, the Death Star.:icon_smile:

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

what does that matter when it comes to the egg on ryan's face already ? the all hype team already butt raped his defense.

6. ragman

Uh, are you familiar with the saying that payback is a snitch?

7. Wishful thinking...........

I picked Buffalo over Dallas last week for the real reason why your picking Philadelphia this week...........for control of the NFC East. Doesn't take a genius to figure it out. lol

8. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

They blew up the Death Star. :Clueless:

9. ragman

Not without Vick they won't. Hell, they can't even win with Vick.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Which is why I dont get why fans call it the Death Star

11. DaBearsrule4ever

The fact the one of two things can happen.

1. The result of the game could be the other way around this time around, making Ryan look good atleast once.

2. Seeing the Cowboys are in a race with the Giants for the NFC East, the Eagles could still have a say to who wins that division.

12. smeags

smeags militant geek

not that anyone is counting but it got blown up - twice.

silly cowboy fan logic. :eek:a02:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  13. smeags

smeags militant geek

i understand all of that but you are completely missing my point. the 1st meeting is all that mattered when it came to ryan's comments as far as the foot in mouth angel goes. i wasn't talking about anything beyond that.

14. DaBearsrule4ever

I understand more then what you give me credit for but you won't admit that. Did the Eagles hand the Cowboys an asskicking a few weeks ago? Yeah... Did that make Rob Ryan look bad? Yeah... Division teams play eachother TWO TIMES a year (maybe three if they meet in the playoffs).Who ever wins the last game usually gets the last laugh. So heres Rob Ryan's chance when the Cowboys and Eagles next play eachother.

Heres a question.... What where your thoughts when Vince Young first called the Eagles a DREAM TEAM during training camp?

My thoughts on Vince Young calling the Eagles a DREAM TEAM where this. The Eagles I actually do think have the talent to get it done. However though, by calling the Eagles a DREAM TEAM, be very careful when you say something like that.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

there's nothing to admit. you are bringing other tangibles into the original point that are irrelevent. my only point was that irony kicked ryan in the teeth in the 1ST MEETING between the teams. but hey, you understood that.

it's obvious the eagles were over-hyped to no ends by the media and by one single comment from a newly signed 2nd string player. their overall record will reflect how much so.

my thoughts have been posted in every thread about this subject. he was a dope for saying it and the lemmings out there that have clung to these comments that came from a back-up that barring injury was going to have zero effect on what the team did either way are exaclty why.

16. DaBearsrule4ever

Really? Other tangibles that are complete facts?:icon_rolleyes: Standings wise, Rob Ryan does look good. Matchup wise with the Eagles, not so much. Care to have this conversation again after the Cowboys/Eagles week 16 game?:icon_cool:

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i never said they weren't facts, just not relevent to my original statement.

we'll def pick this up again at that time - assuming vick is even playing - but you'll understand that my attention will be more focused on the hope that my team's lame duck HC is on his way out though right ?

18. ragman

That's what Dallas sports talk radio station The Ticket calls Jerry World to this very day.

19. DaBearsrule4ever

You've wanted Andy Reid gone for how long? I'm suprised you are not the admin for fireandyreid.com...:cool:

20. smeags

smeags militant geek

i became a critic of his after the carolina nfcc game defeat. wanted him gone after the '07 season.

i do give hin credit for the good has done for this franchise during his tenure but he has gotten the team as far as he will.