Epic wk 15 QB fail

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Waldo, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Waldo

Waldo Lifetime Member Premium Member

Aaron Rodgers, GB 9 FPTs
    Andrew Luck, Ind 17.5
    26.5 Combined - All season long they'd both score that many in a half.

RB Fred Jackson, Buf 15.5 FPTs
    RB Mark Ingram, NO RB MON NIGHT -- Ingram needs to out score Alshon Jeffery by 29 points tonight. Not likely but not impossible either.
    Never Give Up!

WR core sucked it up too
    WR Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR 13 FPTs
    WR Josh Gordon, Cle WR 7
    WR Mike Evans, TB WR 9

TE Dwayne Allen, Ind TE 9
    D/ST Lions D/ST 16
    K Steven Hauschka, Sea K 5
    101 TOTAL POINTS:
    BENCH
    Here's my fail. Leaving Hill and Kelvin's points on the bench. I switched Gordon for Kelvin 15 mins before kickoff. DOH!
    Bench Kelvin Benjamin, Car WR 23
    Bench Jeremy Hill, Cin 41
    Bench Torrey Smith, Bal WR 3
    Bench Donte Moncrief, Ind WR 0
    Bench Daniel Herron, Ind RB 12
    79 Total Beanch

2. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

Ouch man. that hurts. did you at least win?

3. Waldo

Waldo Lifetime Member Premium Member

Nope...After winning 12 straight going 12 - 1, one playoff loss puts me in a playoff for third place..... I knew my QB's both had a tough week but never expected them to come up that short....oh well...shirt happens. C U next year.

4. brewers_rule1978

brewers_rule1978 2nd String Premium Member

I've been listening to the ESPN Fantasy Focus podcast and they've been debating hanging onto Gordon all year long so it came to a head recently. I think it was too long to hang onto a guy that no one knew what he'd do in just a few weeks after the layoff and lack of practice time in a new offense. I could see it if nothing had changed but Hoyer had limitations last year and the Browns are ball control this year so I was decidedly against clinging to that hope but I can see the side of those that felt it was a good lottery ticket. Too bad he didn't come back a few weeks earlier to iron out some of that for you, though.