Ex-Rams DT DeMarco Farr Critical Of QB Marc Bulger

Discussion in 'St. Louis Rams' started by SRW, Mar 3, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin GIF OG

D'Marco Farr started on the defensive line for the St. Louis Rams' 1999 Super Bowl team, and now he's a radio analyst for the club, so he knows a thing or two about the inner workings of the franchise. And he said on NFL Network's NFL Total Access on Tuesday night that the Rams will have a new starting quarterback in 2010 because Marc Bulger lacked the chops to keep the job. Said Farr: "I think that ship has sailed. I think Marc Bulger has played his last snap for the St. Louis Rams, and I'm confident in saying that. Now there's a guy with all the talent in the world in my opinion. Has the same brain as Kurt Warner; they were trained under the same guy in Mike Martz. But absolutely no charisma. I mean the quarterback position is the guy everyone on the team wants to be. I don't think anyone wants to be Marc Bulger, so they're gonna need a new quarterback coming into 2010, either through free agency or through the draft." And Farr didn't stop there, adding: "It's a sad deal because the guy can wing the football. I mean the guy can flat play. But it's just -- he has absolutely zero presence. Kyle Boller had a bigger presence than Marc Bulger did last season, and Kyle Boller is not half the player Marc Bulger is."

Source: USA Today