Falcons RB Michael Turner Arrested On DUI Charge

Discussion in 'Atlanta Falcons' started by Sweets, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Atlanta Falcons running back Michael Turner was arrested on DUI and speeding charges Tuesday morning in Gwinnett County (Ga.), Cpl. Edwin Ritter told NFL.com and NFL Network.

Ritter said Turner, 30, was bonded out of Gwinnett County Jail at 5 a.m. ET. Bond for the DUI charge was $2006 and bond for the speeding charge was $173, Turner was arrested "around 2 a.m.," Ritter said, but police could not provide other details until the incident report is ready.

Police said the traffic citation given to Turner shows he was pulled over for driving 97 mph in a 65 mph speed zone.

Turner's arrest came just hours after the Falcons defeated the Denver Broncos 37-21 on "Monday Night Football."

Source: NFL.com

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  2. interesting, good timing with him returning to San Diego next week

3. Starkiller501

Starkiller501 Starter

I guess it's been too long since an Atlanta Falcon got in legal trouble

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

I just freaking put him in my starting lineup next week. Better not get suspended. :)

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

idiot.

its amazing just how stupid these guys are

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good god why would you do that.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

Good job Mike.

8. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I didnt think his post was all that great myself, but to each their own.

:icon_cheesygrin:

9. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

I deal with bullcrap like this every day. 24 hours or more later, freaking reports still aren't filled out?

Crash/traffic reports are the worst, but something should have been written by then and I can't get past it. These people are public employees.

/rant