Fantasy Football Impact From First Week Of Free Agency

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by aschmidt, Mar 17, 2014.

1. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

The NFL free agency period has begun and teams are making moves left and right. However, every move that is made also has an impact on fantasy football for this coming season. There are five players/defenses that have seen their draft stock move the greatest over the past week. These players were going to get […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

We've seen teams in the past make major upgrades like these on defense and things not work as planed.. remember the Philly "dream team" a few seasons ago?

If anything, the Saints (who ranked 4th last year in D) made the biggest upgrade with just one player, Jairus Byrd.

3. Kurt

love the eagles skill guys. ertz arrow way up, shady is shady, foles should have another good year, sproles could be a good value grab in the later rounds. lest we forget djax, cooper, maclin

DawkinsINT likes this.
  4. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

Not sure how I feel about the NO defense still. Byrd is a big signing but still not a top-five defense for me. Eagles' offensive players all go well up now.

5. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

The NFL free agency period has begun and teams are making moves left and right. However, every move that is made also has an impact on fantasy football for this coming season. There are five players/defenses that have seen their draft stock move the greatest over the past week. These players were going to get […]

Read the whole post here.

6. Kurt

Andy good read thanks. I can't believe your playing a homer card right now, but I also don't agree with Denver's D. Other then Seattle's D any defense is a reach.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  7. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Good stuff. With FK now at the GIF helm I've started to get interested in fantasy football whereas before couldn't really get into it. Damn you people. Just what I need.

8. aschmidt

aschmidt 2nd String

Thank you for the kind words. Also good to look ahead to the fantasy season if it is still five months away.