Fantasy Football Playoff Preperation

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by 86WARD, Nov 22, 2014.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

So you know you're going to make the playoffs in your fantasy football league? What do you do to strengthen your line up? For me, I like to try to handcuff my best back with his top back up. I'm looking to drop Keenan Allen or Bishop Sankey for Ka'Deem Carey...Matt Forte's back up. If Forte goes down, Carey is slated for the full workload.

I also like to pick up a secondary defense. Currently, I am riding with the Bills. However, the Ravens are out there and they have two favorable matchups when Weeks 15 and 16 come rolling around. Houston and Jacksonville. Will probably drop either Allen or Sankey, which ever I don't drop for Carey or drop Jonas Gray or LeGarrette Blount. Sankey has some favorable matchups down the stretch. Allen...not so much and he's been terrible this year...it's time to start cutting ties with the dead weight as well...

Thoughts? What do you guys do to prepare?

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

For me I really don't do anything if it's going to hurt the depth of my team. Yeah Carey could be worth it, but at the loss of someone like your guys?

Others might help more as I play business as usual with my team.

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

Keenan Allen and Bishop Sankey have proven to be fantasy busts this season and nothing more.

4. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

After looking at your receiver depth, I would drop Allen for Carey. I wouldn't drop Gray though. I think he'll still have some sort of role. After looking at your running back depth, I'd still keep Sankey.

5. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I stock up heavily on beer and toilet paper.