Fantasy Wrestling League?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by ball in the baskett, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

I always thought it would be really cool to have a wrestling fantasy league. We would make up our own rules draft like 5 wrestlers each TNA or WWE doesent matter. We would only play during ppvs though to many shows to keep up. for example

your wrestler shows up on the ppvs card 1 point
    your wrestler doesent show up on the ppv -1 point
    your wrestler wins the match 2 points
    your wrestler loses the match -2 points

for championships we could do
    if you wrestler defends or wins a top world title(wwe,heavyweight,tna hw)
    4 points win -4 loss
    if your wrestler defends or wins a midcard title(US,IC,X,TV)
    3 points -3loss

not gonna do tag team titles or drafting females cause that would be to much just heavyweight and midcard titles

I would really like people to do this even if its 2 or 3 people well just compete with eachother its fun. Ill take the responsibility of posting all the points and stuff in a designated thread ill keep updating. Also we would need a draft thread and figure out how to do a draft order. no time limit on picks just pay attention to the thread and when someone ahead of you posts who they want you post next with your draft pick and ill keep track of who everyone picks. i would like to get it done and ready for survivor series and then we could pick a end date for it to see who wins.

once we have people signed up we can discuss rules and have the official rules to go by posted up

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Here's the part where I say all pro wrestling is fantasy.

Sorry, had to.

3. ball in the baskett

well yea its predetermined but its still fun to see if the guy you draft wins or not.

4. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

How many dudes do you draft in total? I also think that a title should be a title as far as tag titles and such go. If I have Daniel Bryan and he's a tag champ it should be points regardless. You definitely have my interest.

5. ball in the baskett

alright cool any imput is good if u want the tag titles to count and stuff then we could do that we could make it 3 points for tag tittles and mid card titles and the main titles 4.

As for how many that all depends how many people are interested if its like 3 people then we could get 10 wrestlers each it all depends. Also if you have a injured wrestler you can pick up another one thats not taken. The person would just pm me and let me know so i can change there roster.

6. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

im the tag team champions

7. ball in the baskett

interested in joining?

8. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

yes yes yes

9. ball in the baskett

alright so we would have 3 as of now hope others respond i think srw would be interested. Its not like u have to do anything like set lineups or anything just basicly draft your wrestlers and see what u get during the year

10. ball in the baskett

oops wrong thread

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  11. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I'm down. Anyone else?

12. ball in the baskett

ill wait like 2 days but if no one else wants in were still good with 4 people
    @SteveRobWhatever @TheDuke @Sl1m3y

so im thinking with 4 people 5 wrestlers a person is good to go with cause we are only doing ppvs might as well write out the rules now

5 wrestlers a person

shows up at ppv +1 doesent -1
    wins match +2 loses match -2 dq either way results in a 0
    world title(heavyweight,wwe,tna)+4 -4
    mid card(ic,us,tv,x)+3 -3
    tag titles(tna or wwe)+3 -3

you are aloud to add/drop wrestlers just pm me like i said before so i can change ure roster but the only rule will be you cant add a wrestler when he just wins a title so u could get more points when u pick up a superstar they must not be champion

next thing up would be picking a draft order i think predicting the hell in a cell ppv would be a good way to do it and if theres a tie for any of us after that well find a second tie breaker thoughts?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  13. ball in the baskett

also do yo guys think if ure wrestler is in a match for lets say the heavyweight belt if he loses do u get a -2 or a -4 since it was for the belt but he was not in possesion of it

14. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

i think if you google this, or maybe goto TNAs page, they have something like this already running

(no objecting, just offering help)

15. ball in the baskett

yea but theres is a free trial only plus its only tna i want to do wwe and tna they both have 12 ppvs each

ure more then welcome to join mike if u would like to

Me doing it myself is half the fun anyway ill post pictures with everyones team stats and what not its something to do for me and will make this section a bit more relavent. Im definitly going to keep on top of everything i just need responses whos in right now

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  16. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I am down to give it a try.

17. ball in the baskett

cool so now we got me,steverobwatever,chipper10,sl1m3y,and duke has to give me a final answer.

For picks i can pick names out of a hat but that depends on if you guys trust me or not i know i wouldent cheat it would be legit maybe have SRW do that if u dont want me to. Other then that we could do hell in a cell predictions for it i rather do the hat thing cause we could get the draft done faster and not wait for hell in a cell.

18. Chipper10

Chipper10 Back 2 Back! Roll Tide Roll!

I don't mind how it's done.

19. ball in the baskett

ok cool now i just need to know what the other 3 think hopefully theres enough trust to do the names out of hat for draft order much less complicated

[MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=835]Sl1m3y[/MENTION] [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION]

20. TheDuke

TheDuke Breast Man

Don't draw yet. I can't imagine @misfitz wouldn't want in on this. Give it a day or 2. We should start counting points and stuff after HIAC.