Football-less Sundays

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by 86WARD, Feb 8, 2015.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

Saturday Night Live 40th Anniversary is on tonight...

ICECOLD likes this.
  2. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'm tired as hell already, but gonna try to watch it live. Recording it any way.

3. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

I watch my son fly this... then I repair it.. every damn day.. and Sunday too lol

[​IMG]

ICECOLD, 86WARD, markaz and 1 other person like this.
  4. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

I want one!

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

The FAA just last week put into law the rules and regs governing the commercial use of drones. Keep a look out for the rules and regs about private use. I guess the Fed didn't think it was too humorous when one landed on the White House lawn.

6. Kurt

Buy it here - If you have never flown a Quadcopter I recommend getting the X4 (seen above) very inexpensive but still very fast and stable..

BUT - After 3 or 4 weeks you'll want to go all out speed freak and get this one -

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

What's the range on those?

8. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

I'll be watching NASCAR on sundays, then baseball when it starts in april

9. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

One of the benefits of living here is Spring training. Cactus League workouts begin this week for most clubs with pitchers and catcher reporting. Games start the first week in March. I live 2 miles from the home of the Brewers and Padres and will definitely be checking out the Padres to see how their GM's shopping spree in free agency looks. I'll definitely see at least one game involving each team before spring training ends.

86WARD likes this.
  10. Kurt

until you can't see that little bastard! no seriously.. about 300 feet up - 300 feet out.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Nice.

Are they expensive? I used to have the "real" remote control cars that you build...those mothers ran about $400.00 for the car, controller, battery and that was an entry level car. By hey have some that are $500 for just the car...

12. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

My step dad has a traxxas one or whatever it's called. There's videos online of guys changing the tuning and stuff getting this thing over 100mph man they're awesome.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyone else watch it? I must say...overall, I was disappointed. Eddie Murphy? What a waste of an appearance.

14. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought the SNL special was pretty good overall, but yeah Murphy was very disappointing.

Does anyone actually find The Californians sketches funny? I hate them.

Celebrity Jeopardy was hilarious.

15. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Californians sketch went WAAAAAAAAAAAY too long.

Jeopardy was the highlight for me.

I guess maybe I had higher expectations. I thought the musical guests were poor choices as well. Kanye was terrible...how he has a music career is beyond me. Miley was decent and relevant, but I don't feel like she was deserving of that spotlight. Would've been better to do a collaboration or something with an older performer maybe?

16. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I still haven't watched it but I have it recorded. I heard there were tons of celebs in the audience.

17. Kurt

They cost way to much, much like RC cars.

86WARD likes this.