Former Jets QB Joe Namath’s Daughter Arrested In Florida

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SweetShot03, Jan 11, 2010.

1. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

Hall of Fame quarterback Joe Namath's 19-year-old daughter has been arrested in South Florida. Olivia Namath faces charges of possession of liquor by a person under 21 and two counts of possession of marijuana, including possession with the intent to sell. She has been released on bond.

Source: Yahoo Sports

2. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

3. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Chuck in being 19 and drinks she ticks all my boxes..i'll get some bail money together

4. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

She was just trying to have some fun lol

6. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

200 grams of pot... thats not trying to have some fun. Joe Namath's daugther is a drug dealing c**t.

7. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Yeah not often does someone have half a pound of grass just for themselves - the sheer logistics of how fast you'd have to smoke it before it got all dry and crapty, plus your body would develop a natural immunity to that kinda smoke and you wouldn't even get anything out of it other than stinky clothes after the ounce or so.
    That having been said I don't think Joe Namath's teenage daughter is a real threat to the public at large, and marijuana isn't a drug - so I hope they go easy on her.

8. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

A 66 year old man has a 19 year old daughter, odd. But yea, she's hot

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Marijuana laws really need to be reformed.

10. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

:word:

11. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

ya thats a good amount of grass, but we all know mary jane laws are bullcrap. it turns the everyday joe into a criminal. that chick with that much grass boozed up is ok with me :)

12. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

surprised Namath wasn't arrested, crazy sob

13. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Just saying..in my world domination plans i legalise the green