Former NFL Player Travis Johnson Says Tony Romo Is "A Thief, A Loser"

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by ragman, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

He's never had a losing season, and in his career has more 4th Q comebacks/game winning drives and the same amount of Super Bowl wins as Brady does in the same time period.

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

What's his playoff win loss record?

3. Steve12

You can throw regular season stats around all you want but they don't matter in what we're talking about.

4. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Irrelevant since only SB wins count as winning, and neither player has any since Romos rookie season. Both losers.

5. Steve12

How many has Brady win since his own rookie season?

6. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

See why aren't ya going after Phillip rivers. Matt Ryan. Matt Staford. Similar win loss records including play offs.

We never said play off or regular season. We were talking winners and losers. .

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Ever since Brady can't cheat he can't win.

8. Steve12

No one brought them up. They haven't win anything either, soby definition, they're losers. lol. That's all i'm saying. If you don't win you lose. Hence, if you're not a winner, you're a loser. That's all I said. I didn't mean for this to stretch for 2 pages. Lol.

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So just to be clear, if you're a part of a team that happens to win one single game out of hundreds over the course of a career, then you're a winner for life, regardless of anything else that may happen. The other hundreds of potential wins and losses mean nothing for player evaluation. Win that sucker once, and then lose every other game for the rest of your life...doesnt matter, youre a winner.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

That about right?

11. Steve12

Yes that is exactly right. That's why I love Trent Dilfer so much. He's way better Romo.

12. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Even though he's a SB champ, Trent Dilfer must hate Dan Marino.

13. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

the "i blindly hate romo" act is pretty old at this point. just sayin'

14. Steve12

Its not blind dude. He's a great regular season quarterback. That's obvious. The only thing I've said is that I don't think he can take a team all the way. You always think its blind because you always turn it into the same conversation like this has turned into. I give him credit where its due. There's just no convincing you because he's your qb and anyone who doesn't love him is just ignorant.

15. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

He's like the Romo bashers. all over the country.:icon_rolleyes:

16. ragman

ragman Pro Bowler Fantasy Guru

Agreed.

17. Steve12

Just because i'm not a cowboys fan and don't suck his rod for not taking my team to the playoffs every year doesn't make me a blind hater. If anything cowboys fans are blind supporters.

18. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

[​IMG]

:icon_smile:

19. Steve12

Its my own fault. They took what I said too literally and had to defend their guy. I should have known better.

20. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

It's always tough to know when to say when. We're all fans...