Forum Lurkers...Don't Be Scared To Post On GIF!

Discussion in 'Noob Central' started by SRW, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm at work, minimal opportunity to post.

2. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

When you can, you do. What we need is the ones who get on and never say something to get with it! Let us know you have a pulse out there!

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

I post about every other day.

4. Lddbck

Lddbck Little League

Like Walnuts Im working. Pop in to see whats going on but dont stay to long. Dont want the IT man breathing down my neck. Maybe once I figure out tapatalk I'll post more often.

5. Phil

Phil Rookie

You know something, I work 2 jobs, have a family and have my own websites to maintain. Sometimes I like to visit just to see what's going on because I am wiped out and I just feel like shutting off brain for awhile. [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION], you have a great site going on here. I really mean that. I appreciate the link in my sig and I honestly do try to post when I can (the last 2 threads in the Saints Board have been started by me) and at least throw in a response here and there.
    But I'm not going to start a new thread every time I visit and I don't appreciate being called out for it.

6. SRW

No need to get your panties in a wad, we are just simply trying to get people a bit more active on the site. I am not attacking anyone here, just hoping we can get people to share their opinions more on the site. Activity starts with the members.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

No ones being called out. It's just an enthusiastic rah, rah lets party while we're here!!

8. SRW

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  9. SRW

[MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION], [MENTION=3603]bossco[/MENTION], [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION], [MENTION=547]Fez[/MENTION], [MENTION=3845]groenator[/MENTION], [MENTION=3721]IX 7 III[/MENTION], [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION], [MENTION=1082]L.Johnson #27[/MENTION], [MENTION=2046]Lddbck[/MENTION], [MENTION=2081]markaz[/MENTION], [MENTION=1535]mj1987us26[/MENTION], [MENTION=1614]Mr. D[/MENTION], [MENTION=631]PSID412USM[/MENTION], [MENTION=2701]Puggs[/MENTION], [MENTION=3044]Rottstein[/MENTION], [MENTION=607]Saintsfan1972[/MENTION], [MENTION=2546]SoDev[/MENTION], [MENTION=1346]Sportsguy[/MENTION], [MENTION=3407]TheLegionOfDoom[/MENTION], [MENTION=4442]tuffy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1150]Woodley55[/MENTION]

Hey guys, next time you come on, feel free to drop a opinion or two on the site. We can use all the views we can get to keep conversations going. Activity on the site starts with you.

10. I just stop in to police Michigan fans in the NCAA forums...i think we all know less of me is a good thing. Well... those of us who were around in the good ole days when SRW would change the forum skins and add-ons monthly. I hope your time away recharges u and moms batteries so i can see some more changes around here... its been weeks! :icon_eek:

11. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Lurker?

12. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

I'm scared to post here at gif. Too many bullies

13. SRW

[MENTION=4446]Aussie61[/MENTION], [MENTION=1146]BoltzRule[/MENTION], [MENTION=802]Crowned[/MENTION], [MENTION=1550]dpn[/MENTION], [MENTION=3845]groenator[/MENTION], [MENTION=762]happ[/MENTION], [MENTION=3721]IX 7 III[/MENTION], [MENTION=3961]JCBRAVE[/MENTION], [MENTION=1753]Jihad Joe[/MENTION], [MENTION=1547]mtzninersfan[/MENTION], [MENTION=3044]Rottstein[/MENTION], [MENTION=2546]SoDev[/MENTION], [MENTION=1346]Sportsguy[/MENTION], [MENTION=548]TJ[/MENTION], [MENTION=4442]tuffy[/MENTION], [MENTION=1774]warwagon86[/MENTION], [MENTION=1150]Woodley55[/MENTION]

You visited today but didn't drop a post on the site. I hope we can hear from you soon, we are dying for some opinions from our members on what is going on around the NFL. Having an active site involves members giving their opinions and conversing among each other.

14. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

I think he meant "liker" :icon_cheesygrin:

15. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Oh I'll be posting! Just moved house and experiencing some internet issues :anger: Went about 3 miles down the road and it takes 2 fuken weeks to get your internet account shifted.Telcos in this country need a rocket up their butt :icon_evil:

16. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

We are having a trip and you need to contribute 30,000 dollars to the fund. I am going to slap your momma and hope she don't kill me when she wakes up. I am going to skull heck you but it is ok because we are best friends!!!!!!!

17. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

18. SRW

Yo, lurkers! It's a football sunday! What's up, you guys can't come up with an original thought to post or what?

19. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

You may want to give out homework on Monday so they're prepared. :icon_smile:

20. SRW

For real though, I thought this site had football fans, not closet emo's who can't express themselves.