Four NFL Quarterbacks Who Need To Perform in 2014

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by Chris Maurice, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

Expectations in the NFL are sky high–especially for quarterbacks. Quarterbacks in the NFL tend to receive all the praise when their team is doing well but also all the reprimand when the team falls short. Here’s a list of four QBs under the most pressure to perform in 2014: 1. Tony Romo: Let’s start with the obvious. It seems like Tony Romo is on the ‘Needs To Perform’ list every season. After yet another 8-8 finish and another January without football in Dallas, Romo is taking the bulk of the blame. His stat line wasn’t horrible this past season, in fact it was one of […]

Read the whole post here.

2. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

I'd add Phillip Rivers and Matt Ryan to that list too

3. Chris Maurice

Chris Maurice Rookie

I agree 100%. I didn't want the article to drag on forever talking about everyone though. Rivers is definitely under pressure, but Ryan should be fine. I'm a huge Saints fanatic myself but it's looking like the Falcons may win the division this season

4. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

They always look good on paper....but the NFC South will be ours again.

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Tampa will rule the South this year on the arm of josh mccown.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  6. Aussie61

Aussie61 Nutcase

Matthew Stafford!!

7. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Well then romo is totally screwed. We all know how he performs under pressure.

Jihad Joe likes this.
  8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I hope he craps the bed and I think he will. His arm is dying

I want Hundley or Bryce Petty next year

9. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

hey bro. look. sorry you relapsed. quitting mind altering substances are extremely difficult and I am here to help you through this. go to some meetings and remember that people backslide several times before they finally succeed. good luck @86WARD

10. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

just wondering. where are you from originally?