Free Agents To Target Week 4

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by wide right, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Source: Ryan R. Bonini, KFFL

After 3 weeks you should have a good feeling about the direction of your team. This is also the time of the year when you can pick up the players that emerge from nowhere. So who do people like? I am really interested in seeing how Brian Leonard handles being the starter in St Louis.

2. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I've already picked up Brian Leonard and Bobby Engram. I'll be scouring for more; I'm so upset with my teams at this point.

Edit: Also grabbed McDonald and some others, too many to remember.

3. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

i picked up mcdonald and bowe hope they keep getting better

4. wide right

I picked up Leonard this afternoon after hearing Rudi Johnson might not play and my depth at RB is pretty low. I dropped Leon Washington who I wanted to hold onto but starters don't usually fall onto your lap like that so I had to make the move. I really want to add Sammy Morris but don't really have the roster space for him due to other injuries on my team.

Brandon Marshall is still out there in my league too. I'm surprised he's lasted this long on the ww. I'm thinking of dropping Reggie Brown for him. Thoughts? (1pt/15yd, no ppr. Other starters: TO, Housamenzada, Boldin Bench: Wes Welker, Brown)

5. yisman

yisman The Ambivalent One

Steven Jackson

6. wide right

Sorry for the confusion. You may have misunderstood my post. I have Rudi on my ff team and since he might not be playing I picked up Leonard as a possible substitute.

7. yisman

but wouldn't you want to pick up leonard either way?

8. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Picked up Bowe and King.

Leonard is next.

9. yisman

rough week for me. LJ Smith and Hines Ward are injured, Colston and Brees are on bye (although what's the difference there, really?), vicious is against Baltimore, etc.

Plus, Brian Leonard, Matt Schaub and others aren't available in my league. schaub and leonard were drafted

and jeff king was claimed before I could get him. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.