Giants RB Brandon Jacobs "Pumped Up" After Win Vs. Jets

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by Sweets, Aug 17, 2010.

1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

NJ.....the Bills are the best team in NY.

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

buuuuuuuurrrrrrnnn - plus they don't share a stadium.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I hate you guys! :icon_cry:

And to think I was going to ask you two to join my band... Teh Tit Freaking Twisters - Where on stage I'd have you guys on either side of me, giving me purple nurples when I need to hit the high notes, then you guys would do each other in criss-crossed fashion as background chorus.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

ok topic guys. Stay on it please.

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

sodev makes a compelling arguement here.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I'm game.

Brandon Jacobs is a moron (for mj)

7. nyg hitstick

nyg hitstick Special Teamer

Preseaon or Not..

You play to win the game!

Jacobs has a right to be pumped.. Giants just beat the 2011 SB Champs. A team that has put a HUGE bullseye on them on the smack they talk on Hard Knocks. They knew they would hear it if they lost.

Hell yea!! We won b*tches!!! Jets need to give Ryan a jersey and let him play on the O-Line!

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Giants fans are really bringing the fail to support this lummox. No, you don't play to win in preseason. You play to knock the rust off your vets and get an idea of what your newbies can do in an NFL type game and how they fit into your team. If you were playing to win teams wouldn't play such vanilla schemes and non-morons would care about who won or lost.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8K87H3T1UU]YouTube - Commando - Wrong[/ame]

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

At least we don't play regular season games in Canada.....:icon_wink:

10. nyg hitstick

nyg hitstick Special Teamer

Yeah.. Rex Ryan was doing 'Vanilla schemes' all night! :icon_rolleyes:

If Philly had a in town rival - maybe then you would know why it means something to win this PREseason game.

First football game in new stadium.
    Jets Talking how they are SB Champs.
    and... both teams talking smack to each other. Bragging rights were on the line.

Just a tad more then your average preason affair.. I would say.

Anyways.. On to the next one..

11. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I can see how it means more then a normal preseason game to fans but watching the game the teams clearly didn't care who won and even if they did it the Giants starters still got owned by the Jets starters proving they are the more talented team this year.

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

i think Sheli should play the next preseason game since you play to win and they have the a beeter chance at winning with her playing