Giants RB Da'Rel Scott Says His Knee Is Fine

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by SRW, Sep 13, 2013.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Running back Da’Rel Scott proclaimed himself good to go on Sunday against the Broncos after practicing full-go today after tweaking his knee in practice on Wednesday.

If Scott’s injury had been serious, the Giants running back corps would’ve consisted of David Wilson, rookie Michael Cox and newly-re-signed Brandon Jacobs, who rejoined the team on Tuesday.

The Giants got more good news on the injury front when center David Baas, who suffered an MCL injury on Aug. 18th in a preseason game vs. the Colts, said he’s “very encouraged†by how practice has gone the past two days and expects to play on Sunday.

Scott, a third-year pro, tweaked his left knee. He underwent surgery last season and was placed on injured reserve on Oct. 20.

“It was kind of more of a scare,†Scott said today after practice. “I tried to make a cut and my foot got stuck in the grass and it kind of gave out on me a little bit. It kind of scared me because it was the surgical knee I had last year.

“This was the first time something kind of happened to it. It kind of shocked me a little bit. But today I did everything full speed and I felt good out there. I’m good to go.â€

Source: Newark Star Ledger

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this is good news because we need any available running back other then David Wilson after last week's performance