Giants Upset With Antrel Rolle's Criticism Of Coach Tom Coughlin

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Antrel Rolle thinks Tom Coughlin is "too uptight" and wishes his coach were a little more like Jets coach Rex Ryan. Rolle's teammates, though, wish the mouthy safety would keep his thoughts to himself. Several Giants told the Daily News Tuesday that they were not pleased with Rolle's latest controversial radio interview, in which he praised Ryan and ripped Coughlin during an appearance on WQAM in Miami on Monday. At least one of his teammates even planned talk to him about it Tuesday. "I haven't talked to him yet, but it is on my agenda to call Antrel," defensive captain Justin Tuck told the Daily News. "When I do, I will make a statement." Rolle already made quite a statement when he criticized Coughlin's coaching style and heaped heavy praise on Ryan, and clearly envied the way Ryan relates to and inspires his players and said "that team is going to war for him. They would die for him."

Source: New York Daily News

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2011
  2. If you wanted to play with Ryan so bad, then you should've signed with the Jets in the offseason.

But you didn't.....so keep those type of comments to yourself.

If you want to have fun and act like an obnoxious jerk .....then yeah....go to the Jets.

But if you want to win championships......then your in an ideal place. 2011 will be a much better season. Coughlin isn't exactly like Hitler Antrel......he just doesn't need to act like a loudmouth idiot to get attention and drawing attention away from the players and just on himself. His track record speaks for it's self.

Plus he has something Ryan doesn't.......

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2011
  3. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

Rolle should STFU

4. Agent Zero

Agent Zero I rode the short bus

What a classless way to handle a disappointing season. Damn.. Team 101 says "Don't throw your coach under the buss under any circumstances."

If I was Tuck I would not only give him the business but I would possibly slap an knot on his head. lol

5. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Lolz at Giants fans telling a player her has a better chance to win a SB with them then the team about to play in the AFC championship game. That's some crazy NJ math

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Well Jersey math is a little more complicated than the Philly math you are used to. It's easy to compare teams SB chances when you are always starting your comparison with a 0% chance.

7. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Actually. Rex does have a super bowl ring which he earned agianst the Giants

8. SoDev

Good point Omen.

Anyway, Rolle needs to stfu.

9. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Well I guess Philly reading comprehension is at a 1st grade level and that would be an insult to 1st graders. He was pointing out that Tom Coughlin already has a ring and Ryan doesn't as a head coach.

10. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Chubz, I think BigBlue was pointing out both, that he believes the 2011 Giants will have a better chance than the Jets and Coughlin has a ring.

11. smeags

smeags militant geek

he's from maryland jerk.

next time don't skip geography clbutt.

12. SoDev

That's got nothing to do with Philly fans state of mind.

13. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Your math was correct So Dev. The Giants have zero chance of winning a superbowl this year. Jets have a 1 in 4 shot.