Giants Vs 49ers (NFC Championship Gameday Thread)

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 15, 2012.

?

Who will win the NFC Championship?

1. San Francisco 49ers

60.9%
  2. New York Giants

39.1%
  1. A win is a win.........no ifs, and's, or buts.

Spin it however you like, feel free. But your team couldn't get it done and thats why your team will be watching us in the Super Bowl for the second time in four years.

I honestly feel deep down you believed the 49ers were meant to be and were supposed to be in the Super Bowl. But that's why you play the game. Enjoy watching the Super Bowl.

2. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

We got farther then even I thought they were capable of...and as I already said I know there's no barely won column but I thought I was speaking to fans of football and as I said before .....ah heck it....

enjoy watching the super bowl?? bwahahahahahahahaha I'm not watching that game or the Pro bowl for that matter...

3. Now that your season is over, it would be appropriate to remove your "lucky charm".

Then again, that sig makes much more sense now that they lost and how they lost. lol

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

LMAO! Won't watch the super bowl because your team lost....I wonder if the niners hadnt make the playoffs wouldn't you watch the playoffs.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2012
  5. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

No, I'm not watching the SuperBowl because I could give 2 craps about the teams playing...keep up will ya

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

[MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION]

You could act like a real chick and watch for the commercials...

7. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

8. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

SMH

Barely won. I love that description. So would you have said the 49ers barely won if they had won in OT? Nope.

9. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Of course, but you don't know me like the others in here do. Hell we barely won against the Eagles and the Seahawks but as I said...enjoy the win.

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

The PBUTT offense has been below average but its a top 10 run offense.

11. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i dont understand some people that say they wont watch the superbowl. To me no matter whos in the superbowl is basicly a holiday. I will be wasted and watching that game no matter what team is in it

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Then enjoy your alcohol, drug induced stupor...

13. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

I can see not watching the World Series when your team isnt in it. But It's the Super Bowl, it's one game and crazy crap happens.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Im a football fan first and foremost who happens to follow the 49ers. Of course I'm going to watch the Superbowl, it's the biggest football game of the year, WGAF who's playing in it.

15. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Bingo. I didn't even know not watching it was an option. I don't give a crap who's in it. Even if the Ravens beat the Pats I'd be watching. I honestly can't believe anybody, especially someone posting on a football forum, wouldn't be watching the biggest football game of the year.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

to each their own....

17. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Remember that year like it was yesterday. Indy went into KC (the No. 1 seed in the AFC) on a sub-zero Sunday and handed it to the Chiefs 10-7. The win led to this Steelers/Colts matchup. Not bitter 17 years later, but heck Harbaugh.

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

Harbaugh was deathly afraid of Greg Lloyd... He admitted to it several times. One of my favorite quotes from Harbaugh was something in the lines of: Lloyd was so scary you could give him a sock with pool balls in it and send him to Bosnia to fix that situation...lol.

19. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'd rather channel Harbaugh then that racoon looking coach they have. <just saying>