Giants Vs Cowboys SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Giants

63.3%
  2. Cowboys

36.7%
  1. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

yea felix showed up when he handed the giants 3 points on that KR. since everyone wants to throw Tony under the bus, you might as well bring out every single mistake the entire team made... since you know, the last I checked it was a Team Sport.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

yeah but no matter what the team does its hard to overcome 3 ints

3. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Manning and company just have that swagger of "the only thing that can beat us is ourselfs". This Giants team is really really good.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I hear a lot of excuses and boo freaking hooing in here.

No chest beating, but had we lost I wouldn't be whining either.

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

both teams played pretty well and the giants just happened to win in the end. the cowboys ran the ball well but the giants weren't going to let the cowboys come out and throw the ball all over the field so the cowboys just took what they were giving them. the cowboys still have some gaping holes on defense and it's going to be their downfall if they can't get them fixed.

6. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm not whinning at all I'm just freaking tired of watching these players crap the bed week after freaking week

1 person likes this.
  7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Whiny.......probobly

I just wasnt impressed at all with NY last night, they looked mediocre, a little less mediocre than us

8. Inclulbus

I ain't had not one damn moment of an excuse, nor have I boo hoo'd once. If you did lose, you would have thought the same thing I do about your Run D, that I think of our Pass D. it's non-existent. But unlike 95% of my other "Dallas Fans", 1 loss into the season I'm not throwing any of my players under the bus. All I'm saying is if we don't get better in the pass game, I expect we go out and try to better ourself before it's too late. And we can do that in one way, and that's by Trades or Free Agency. I, Unlike most feel we are a very talented team, and we're close to being where we need to be. Just as Romo said, we need him to play better, and we have to be able to slow the pass down somehow, someway. If we can do those two things.. we're in great shape. Cuz our Run D, and our Run game looks amazing after last night.

9. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

you cant say that, especially on that last drive. i never seen a more calm and collective group just walking down the field and score.

10. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Thats why they were a little less mediocre than we were

Eli pretty much did that too us all game, but he couldn't deliver in the redzone

He came through at the end, but NY has to seriously unheck some stuff if they plan on a deep playoff run

11. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I was pissed Jacobs got shift for yards and Roy Williams got caught one freakin pbutt........ Fantasy teams suffered this week lol.

12. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Thats it right there. Eli Manning whether you want to believe it or not is the best 2 minute drill QB in the game.

13. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Idk there are some really good ones out there like big ben. Besides the patriots and cowboys game i dont remember any other games he did it in. What other games?

14. Inclulbus

that's just pure and utter BS. it's called homerism. You and I could of been cool and calm running the 2 minute drill on Dallas' Defense Sunday. What was there to be nervous and itchy about? Throwing the ball 2 miles over your WR's heads and it being right on target to a dallas DBack?? best 2 minute drill QB in the league my butt. Not taken nothing away from him, but as stated... get that crap out of here.

15. Chubz

Chubz 1st Stringer

Homerism? only Payton Manning and Tom Brady have more 4th quartercomebacks than Eli Manning, and Eli has more 2 minutes or less to the half or the end of the game, scoring drives than any QB playing right now.