Giants Vs Eagles SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Nov 6, 2008.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Andy reid is a freaking loser

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

DD, they went back and "corrected" the red line and it was more clear that he didn't pass the "line." I think they got hecked on that Jacobs TD that looked like a fumble...

3. ball in the baskett

It was definitely a fumble the refs are freaking goobers.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

agree. he didn't look like he had control of it when he crossed the goal line.

5. ball in the baskett

Thats the story of our season games we had won but dident just like last year. We dont get blown out we lose by not makeing that one play or a blown call or whatever.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I love the smell of Philly meltdown at night :icon_cheesygrin:

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

Wow, anyone listening to the postgame? Tiki called the plays for the Eagles at the end.....talking about how predictable Reid is.

8. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

i think thats ur cat. u should probably go clean out the litterbox

9. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

Someone needs to lock Reid in one of those cells when he goes to visit his kids. How do you continue to blow these freaking calls on third/fourth and practically nothing?

And whoever Reid has up on his staff needs to go, too. I could have texted him telling him not to challenge in the time it took him to throw the flag. Well,
    He was barely behind. Probably the right call, though you could argue if it was clear enough to overturn. I'm not pissed about that, but I'm extremely mad about the phantom facemask on Bradley.

This loss is on Reid (again), though. It really is time for this fat heck to go. His stubbornness has cost us enough games. No need for this bullcrap to continue.

10. burnout2oo7

That's a big surprise. I can tell you what he's going to say during his press conference.

He'll take the blame for the loss, the mumble a combination of "well"s, "um"s, "we'll see"s, and coughs.

11. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Bradley got ahold of his shoulder pad, that was a blown call.

12. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

hes already taken responsibilty foe mcnabbs slow start and the play call

13. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

on a side note, MLB.com has a ton more phillies world series memorabilia

14. burnout2oo7

Reid questioned the ref's call on the forward pass call. How about instead of a fine, they ban him from the NFL?

15. ronbart

ronbart Pro Bowler

they dont have to ban him, just give him an ultimadium: he can either keep coaching the eagles OR he can keep eating twinkies. hes gotts choose one. we'll never see his fat butt again

16. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ronbart again

17. mike oxlong

18. mike oxlong

19. mike oxlong

20. mike oxlong