Giants Vs Steelers

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Oct 22, 2008.

?

Who will win this game?

1. Giants

33.3%
  2. Steelers

66.7%
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

QFT x 2

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

You ain't interrupting shat so don't worry about it... take care, enjoy you're loss... AFC Tossers.

3. Susielr

Susielr Go Steelers

It was great to see the Steelers D stop Jacobs for the most part. He is a beast and such a great athlete. He was patting Steelers players on the back after tackles and helping them up after plays. I liked that. You don't see too many players do that.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

We will because it's better than losing to the Chiefs or Bengals. Unlike the Cowboys losing a conference game to the Rams...enjoy your tiebreaker...lol...

Clueless...

Hope you and Roy enjoy the hidden vibrator. Wonder where you hid it...lol...

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Their o-line was just too nice, if you can't get pressure when you blitz the other team is going to have open receivers. We just got manhandled.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

The offense got manhandled like a bunch of snitches. The defense played well...

7. Dunn

Dunn Starter

Giants d/o lines are just nastyyyy.

They put up the most yards on the steelers so far this season i think i herad

8. 86WARD

86WARD -

I think they put up 280 something? Not sure if that is the most or not. I think they were averaging around 220-230...

Both defenses were awesome. The Giants O-Line was much better than the Steelers. A lot of the reason the Giants pulled this one out.