Giants WR Devin Thomas Expects To Play Vs. Redskins

Discussion in 'New York Giants' started by BigBlueBruiser, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Wide receiver Devin Thomas, who joined the team a week ago, expects to make his Giants debut against the Redskins, the team that drafted him with the 34th overall selection in 2008. "That's the game plan," Thomas said. "I've learned a lot since I've been here, and they're trusting me now to be able to put me out there. So hopefully, this will be the game for me and I can help out and contribute." Thomas said he has been able to help his new team prepare to play his old one. "I definitely have a little insight, so I give little tidbits here and there, help the guys out a little bit just to know what to expect a little bit more," he said. "You can watch film and get a lot of things, but it's just with individual players I help them out a little bit this week. So I gave them a little help." Thomas also played for Carolina, so he is in his third offensive system this season. "Honestly, I think it helped me," he said. "Coming here from the short stay in Carolina and then being from D.C., there's terminology that kind of trickles through all of them," he said. "And especially coming here, it all kind of makes sense because I heard it from there, the other two places. So it actually helped me out."

Source: Giants.com

2. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

He's going to crap on us hard and in all honesty I'm going to love it. Shanahan made a BIG mistake releasing him and he needs to find out.