GIF Hall Of Fame/Awards Winners

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by SRW, Sep 1, 2007.

1. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

I'm having a great time here also!

2. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Been a long time Mike :). Nice to see your still here.

3. ParanoidMike

ParanoidMike Doctor of Slackerism

nice! way to go, Mike!

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

OK....if I have to say something nice about a Ravens fan....it would be Mike...congrats Mike and remember you're a gibbs fan too....lol

5. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

congraduations sweets. you have done a wonderful job with the site. you are a great person. when this site had only 15 active posters you were doing your best to bring in new ones. i wish i could have enjoy all the success this site has had with u. thanks for being such a great person

6. saintskickass

SRW, wow a hellva man. I dont think any other man could have made this site what it is today. ive seen what he has done behind the scenes and it just remarkable. thanks for everything

7. saintskickass

wanda is deff GIF post tramp. this woman was everywhere. she was giving steve a run for his money with dial-up. congulation wanda.

8. saintskickass

congrats mike.

9. saintskickass

congrats dawk.

10. saintskickass

well deserved cb. this guy has came up with many ideas for the site. congrats cb

11. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

If you're bored, and you need news. Who you gonna call?

SRW!

12. The CO2

The CO2 Don't pray, just play!

I have to say, in all my time on the internet, I have found only two great message forums, that meet my needs. This one, and one that is based on my religious beliefs, or lack there of.
    I started off in chat rooms, but as chat went by the way side, I went searching for message boards, under certain categories, and when I found this one, I stopped searching. I must admit, I haven't been around during the off season, but after seeing what this site has become, over the past two years, I sure as hell won't be going anywhere, come this winter.

I've set a personal goal, to help this site grow even more, by trying to recruit a total of 100 members, and I also plan to try other things, to help this site along.

:notworthy: SteveRobWhatever :notworthy:
    Thank You and Congratulations on your accomplishments with this website.

13. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I figured I'd bring these back up so that people can read them again since this was our first inaugural HOF for GIF.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Enjoy reading these, esp. the noobs on the site, a lot of you haven't seen these since it was a while back.

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Another one of our most treasured posters.

16. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Our originial poster

17. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

......So Sweets doesn't bump her own damned thread....:icon_mrgreen:

18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

One of my dearest friends.

19. smeags

smeags militant geek

old, old skool EMB poster !