GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'm good with a change.

2. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i think we should vote on the draft date and time, make it fair so all teams have a shot to do the live draft. just because one or two people are busy doesnt mean the rest of the group has to change the date.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

I mean we kinda set it up as a floating day pending any issues with it. I would like possibly the prior sunday or even like 7pm instead of 830

4. i cant send till atleast the 15th, most of my bills fall on the first & im in the process of trying to move my girl out here so $ is a bit tight

5. K Train

Ill send you my new address then once i get it

6. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

id like to see as many live drafters as possible is all im getting at

i think whatever sunday night is a good time

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm pretty easy on the draft date myself, I can make most evenings work as a general rule and would be more than happy to change it to whatever the league desires. HOWEVER, It's not going to get changed unless the person who needs it changed can get a majority (now a minimum of 8 members) to sign off on what they need it changed to. Underlined area underlined to emphasize that if anyone needs it changed, it's on them to get everyone signed off on it, not on me.

8. K Train

@everyone

would it be ok moving the draft up one week to Sunday, Aug 25th?

Keep in mind i have all of your money ;-)

9. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

I'm good with that.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't want to vote until I see how close it gets...;)

11. ok

12. im ok with the draft being 1 week early

13. K Train

[MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION] [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION] [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] [MENTION=1815]codatious99[/MENTION]

would you guys be ok with moving the draft date up a week?

14. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

More injuries will happen in that week. Why do you want to do move it up?

15. K Train

More sleepers will also be brought to attention in preseason that week, 3rd week in august isnt THAT bad. 1 preseason game after most teams break camp, one preseason game that starters barely play in

I have 3 drafts on that day, id be fine earlier in the day i just figured in the evening the week before would be better for everyone

16. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Not to be difficult, but I scheduled others around this one, including at least one the Sunday before that would conflict, so I would vote to keep it the same unless there's major support for a change.

17. K Train

so how about 7pm on the same day?

18. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im ok with aug 25th but prefer sept 1st

19. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

i dont care in any way, shape, or form. tell me when to be there and i'll be there.

20. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

You're talking Sep 1st at 7 PM, yeah? I'm down for that. Seems like later in the evening would be better anyways. More people would be at home then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.