GIF Money League Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Walnuts, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

im def in and ill pay pal when ever

i thought maybe we were going to raise it up to 25 bones this year

2. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

So what's the deal? Am I in? If so i'm going to need an address for the money order because my pay pal is hecked up.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Steve can take drags place IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

[MENTION=1533]86WARD[/MENTION] [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] [MENTION=1128]Inclulbus[/MENTION] [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION] [MENTION=555]Omen[/MENTION] [MENTION=968]RichLikeWh0a[/MENTION] [MENTION=1815]codatious99[/MENTION] [MENTION=3072]TheSnowman[/MENTION] [MENTION=2348]y2kbug[/MENTION]

We need to vote on a few things, are we upping the buy in? $30, $40?

Im ALWAYS in favor of a 14 person league...anyone opposed? Deeper leagues, more strategy, bigger payouts? Who is taking dragonites spot? Am i missing someone else who isnt going to return? We need replacements and possible additions (14>12 in every case, but allow me to not show my biasedness)
    [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]SteveRobWhatever[/MENTION] [MENTION=521]Sweets[/MENTION] [MENTION=536]DawkinsINT[/MENTION] [MENTION=1656]SeanTaylor21[/MENTION] [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION]???

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

I'm up for whatever buy in the majority wants.

I'm up for 14 person league. I agree, makes it more fun. Harder to build a dominant team, but that's good.

6. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

What is this?

7. K Train

fantasy football money league

Winner takes most, 2nd gets double their money, 3rd gets their money back

8. K Train

If anyone thought doing this was sketchy last year id say it was a great success and you should probably join this year.

Inclulbus is working with me for the bounced check, just gonna have to be paypal or money order this time around, but overall a very successful league

9. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

What's the buy in, roster, draft process, etc. I'm always down, and I do have a PayPal that I can move cash to in 5 minutes

10. K Train

we did $20 last year, thinking about upping it this year.

25, 30, 40, or 50 would be my suggestions.

It is ppr, draft is a set date last week of august usually randomized an hour before drafting.

We did 12 people last year, id prefer upping it to 14

if we did 14 at $50 the winner would be looking at $500-$600 winnings, as opposed to the $175 ward got last year...but everyone has to be ok with that buy in number

11. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

What site will it be on?

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

I like 12 teams and $30.00.

13. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

I'm in for any buy-in and 14 teams if we have enough. I'd have to go back and look but I'm fairly sure that [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] was first in line to take over for Drag, with [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] after him.

14. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

All the original votes re: expansion, buy-in, etc. are on the first post of this thread.

15. JEMicklos

JEMicklos Captain

I will wait my turn. Don't want to step on anybody's toes

16. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Correction - [MENTION=1905]LL Cool Bolt[/MENTION] was first in line for Drag's spot, with [MENTION=3600]Steve12[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1760]themush[/MENTION] following him in that order...they'd be our 13th and 14th if we go that route, or first and second alternates, with [MENTION=1604]TheDuke[/MENTION] and now [MENTION=4302]JEMicklos[/MENTION] behind them.

17. K Train

well lets get some votes in you hecks.

Inclulbus wants to pay me for this year and last year so we need to come to an agreement on the buy in.
    [MENTION=777]Walnuts[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1219]bigsexyy81[/MENTION] can you vote for a number of the buy in, being cool with anything is nice but it doesnt help us lol

i vote $50, but im not going to be pissy if we do $30

18. Steve12

Steve12 The night is dark and full of terrors

Obviously I vote 14 teams. Lol. I'll just keep an eye in here to see if i'm in or not.

19. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Vote for $30, don't care about upping the # of teams. If it's going to $50 based on majority, no disrespect or hard feelings, you can slide someone into my spot. I'm poor and changing jobs tomorrow so money's a little tight.

20. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

30 is fine with me, especially if it keeps people in the league. I'd PREFER 50 if it was up to me, I like actually winning enough cash to do something frivolous with, but I totally understand if people aren't willing or able to put that much up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.