Go Big or Go Home

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by BlackGPGT, Dec 12, 2017.

1. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Here is my lineup against a team that has been on fire so Im going to need every pt.
    1ppr

Attached Files:

2. Kurt

Kurt That Server Guy Staff Member Fantasy Guru

Man you got this.. let me hold your beer. Hope Kamara suits up.. but even if he does Id be worried that the Jets can't keep it competitive and Ingram just grinds out 30 carries. Love your DST - Peyton Barber might be a better start over Kamara - just look for practice report info each night - nola.com/saints

3. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Thanks. I do hope Kamara plays and gets the early tds.
    Here is what Im up against
    I want to play gordon because i just have a soft spot for him but dont think kizer will have time to throw shots to him.

Attached Files:

4. Kurt

oh dear lord.. his matchups look better than yours.. but it's clash of the titans for sure!

Gordon vs Bal? I mean ya it could happen. but it's not ben and brown we're talking about...

5. Kurt

Gordon over Goodwin maybe?? MAYBE

6. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Im not gonna put Gordon in. Just a soft spot.
    Yaa clash for sure my team, him, and the number 1 seed but he just lost wentz. Piles and piles of points.
    Better to lucky than good right?

7. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Im trying to pickup garappolo Im leaning torwards him over winston as he is ranked higher on most lists. Would you agree?

8. Kurt

Ya I'm with you. But Winston does have 20+ point potential you just can't trust which week it will be and ATL is playing for IT

9. BlackGPGT

BlackGPGT DP only 17

Alright pulled this one out. My 3 headed monster was enough but came down to the wire with the pats steeler game and gronk and ben piling on pts.

Other league Im up 15pts and they have sanu in our .5ppr league. Sweating some bullets there.
    Some major letdowns hyde, baldwin, vernon davis.
    I had olsen, sterling shephard on the bench which would have sealed it no prob. Lets hope its a julio and freeman show

10. Kurt

I need Freeman and Sanu to combine for 56 points or I'm done in the only league I really care about. AJ Green and Jamaal Williams busted hard... but were my best options even in tough matchups. Oh well...