Golden Nuggets: NFC West title ahead?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by LebaneseFF, Dec 29, 2013.

1. LebaneseFF

LebaneseFF Error loading Staff Member Premium Member Fantasy Guru

[​IMG]
    Sunday, December 29th, 2013 edition of the Golden Nuggets, a daily compilation of San Francisco 49ers links from around the Internet.

Good morning, ladies and gents. Today, the San Francisco 49ers fight for the NFC West. They've punched their ticket into the playoffs already, but a victory coupled with a Seattle Seahawks loss would mean the division and a first-round bye. A first-round bye is what matters, but forcing the Seahawks into a wildcard spot would be nice as well.

I guess this site is turning me into something of a Seahawks-hater. Like I've said in the past, I don't really consider this much of a "rivalry." In the grand scheme of things, the Seahawks have accomplished nothing in the NFL and are irrelevant at the end of the day. The long-standing stuff is what gets me going. But right now, with the players on that roster and with Pete Carroll in charge .. it'd be nice to see them lose.

So go Niners, yeah? Onto the links for the day.

49ers get James ready for lefty punter (Maiocco)

Familiar foe awaits Crabtree (Branch)

49er free-agent watch: What lies ahead for Boldin, Whitner, Brown, et al.? (Barrows)

Brock on the spot to key Bowman's pick six (Maiocco)

49ers hope to avoid 49ers vs. 49ers in Pro Bowl (Maiocco)

49ers place Manningham on IR -- Patton and Osgood step in (BA Sports Guy)

49ers Feeling Good About Ground Game (Scout)

Source: Continue reading...