GridironFans.com Fantasy Playoff League

Discussion in 'Site News' started by SRW, Jan 2, 2011.

1. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

I totally hecked up my picks. I have some guys on ATL and CHI on my team....didn't know you can change week to week.

2. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

I thought the same thing but I seen a notw about that

3. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah you're not the only one. Bummer, man. Yeah you can change your team the first two weeks as needed to replace players on losing teams, etc.

4. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Oh damn....so how many people tanked this week?

5. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

6. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Only a couple.

7. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

It was just mush and...sportsguy lol. Sorry mush, but thats pretty illustrious company.

I thought there were a few more just from glancing at the scores, but apparently some people just made bad picks.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  8. Mr. D

Mr. D WINNING!!

damn I forgot to sign up for this in time :\

9. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

So going into the second week, PSID412 and Andy82 are out in front by a good bit but not uncatchable by any means. Lets get the home teams rolling and show these Brits who really knows more about our game, amirite?!?!?!? Get your lineups set kids, I know you're all wanting that magazine scrip and all the sweet ESPN insider info that comes along with it! Lets do this!

10. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Thanks for the heads up AJ

11. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Heading into Championship weekend we've still got the Brits up top, but a few people had big weekends last week and really made big moves up the board. This is the crucial week for everyone, since you not only have to choose good rosters, you have to choose the winning teams as well to have a chance of taking the whole enchilada. Rosters lock through the Super Bowl going into this week, so if you have players on your roster from the 2 losing teams, you won't be able to change them...keep this in mind and make your choices wisely.

Good luck!

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

Crap I got set my line up

13. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

riic

Good lookin out bro!

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

Got mine in...may have forgotten without the bump...:icon_redface:

15. SRW

When's the deadline each week? (Just in case an extra bump helps the late people cfreaking in)

16. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Up to the first game as far as I know.

17. SRW

Ah cool, well good luck tomorrow everyone!

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yes, rosters lock at kickoff of the given players game. Kickoff for the early game tomorrow (GB/CHI) is 3 PM eastern, Noon pacific, so if you plan on rostering any players from those teams (and I hope you would be), make sure to do so now.

19. SRW

Can you tell who has/hasn't updated and remind them at all?

20. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

*Cough* I won.