Hardest-Hitting 6-Year-Old In Football

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SoDev, Nov 24, 2009.

1. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Is it too early to sign him...? :icon_eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhxK8P0h5Fk]YouTube - HARDEST HITTING 6 YEARS OLD[/ame]

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Nice hit kid...

:blinking:

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

damn...

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Friendly fire. Take it down a notch kid. Damn.

5. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Headhunter.

6. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_confused: I wonder how many mothers decide their boys are playing soccer next year after watching them get creamed by that kid. That kid is a beast.

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

lol...as a fan, do you cheer on one 6-year old clobbering another 6-year old? Love it...sign him up!

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I'm sorry but I LOL'd at the first hit. That kid never saw it coming, haha.

9. cris80

cris80 comic relief

That first hit was flagrant! If Goodel sees this tape he is going to put this kid in time out, and take away his x-box.

10. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

pretty cool. it's pretty amazing how strong, aggressive, and coordinated some youth athletes are. Being on the field in what is considered the most competitive youth football league in Kansas City, there is definitely a fine line between keeping them playing aggressive and avoiding injury. Almost all of the concussions kids get at the younger ages they actually give to themselves from poor technique.

11. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

That first hit is brutal hard not to laugh really

12. Rihan23

Rihan23 WR 88 Untouchable

LMAAAAOOO!!!!

Anybody know how to saay BEAAST!?!?!

13. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

:icon_cheesygrin: I helped a buddy coach a group of 8 year olds because the parents were "too busy" to help. I remember after we got our team there was a very mild,well mannered, yes sir type of kid, who was average size, and I'm thinking this kid is going to get killed out there. When we got to tackle drills, later in practices,and he popped the helmet on, he turned into Ray Lewis. He absolutely destroyed people, and ended up being the best MLB in the league. You talk about a Jeckyl and Hyde type of personality. You definitely can't tell a book by it's cover.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Is that Ronnie Lott's grandkid? Damn, that hit was great.

15. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Decleated that kid in a BIG way. Crazy!

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

lol i watched it 10 times, the kid was standing there and just got blindsided. i laughed so hard once i saw everything happen, but i mean neither hit was real impressive, its not like he took on a kid twice his size head on

quality entertainment though lol

17. itinvolves

itinvolves Special Teamer

Ok that was priceless. I think that kid hits harder than most of the lions and the redskins combined lol

18. PoohBear

PoohBear Rule Beartannia!!

He was broadsided!:icon_eek: