Hell In A Cell

Discussion in 'Wrestling Talk' started by Mike S., Sep 15, 2009.

1. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

[​IMG]

October 4, 2009 - Prudential Center - Newark, New Jersey

WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match: John Cena (c) vs Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell Match: DX vs Legacy

To place bets on this event, go here

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

very creative lets take the matches last ppv and just put them in hell in a cell :icon_rolleyes:

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Yup, this card will be a big yawn.

4. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

Ya know, as much as I hate to admit it, this DX/Legacy feud has actually become intriguing. By putting them over, DX has turned Legacy into a legit heel team, and not just a couple of jobbers.

5. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Is this the 1st WWE PPV event taking place at the Pru center?

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Undertaker will get some kind of title match and win. No doubt.

7. ball in the baskett

Undertaker in hell in the cell im gonna put alot of vcash on that

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I believe so.

9. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

I just hate the concept of every main event being a Hell in the Cell match. It cheapens the gimmick IMO and now a Hell in the Cell match just doesn't seem special. These themed PPV's have sucked butt. WWE really needs to cut back because the buildup to the PPV's has been bad.

10. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

im just tired of Cena vs Orton already

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Agreed, seeing as it's been on the last 5 or so PPV's. I can't believe people still shell out money to see these.

Supposedly Survivor Series has been kicked for another of these themed PPV's, so that's the end of the big four. Look out Summerslam, next year you'll be Rape within the Tape!

12. Skeeve

Skeeve 1st Stringer

Seems weird that they would bin survivor series for another themed ppv, surely it being both a theme and established would make it an ideal one for the wwe.

13. ball in the baskett

I dont think it was 5 it hasent been that long. During the attitude era austin rock or rock triple h could have been on 5 straight and it would be awesome lol.

14. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

It's been three, my bad.

But in the attitude era, the rivalries were epic, and the stars really were stars. Dumps guys like Cena & Orton into them times and they'd barely reach mid card status. It's a shame really because Smackdown has been keeping it fresh all through the year, whilst Raw is on it's usual three way rotation (Cena vs Orton, Orton Vs HHH, HHH vs Cena).

TBH you put HHH with Rock and Austin, he wasn't close to the same level as them two. Other than the original DX run, HHH wasn't what I call a big attraction. Give me Rock, Austin, Foley, Undertaker, Kane (Masked) anyday.

15. ball in the baskett

I disagree on triple h i think through 99-02 triple h was great. Also i loved the hhh vs hbk fued when it fist started all those gimmick matches were great. The reason triple h is boring now is cause hes a face hes in no way supposed to be a face. When hes a heel hes damn good.

16. Mike S.

Mike S. GIF Hall Of Fame Class Of 2007 Staff Member

Survivor Series is scheduled for November 22, 2009 at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.

Updated Card for the Hell In The Cell PPV:

WWE Championship Hell in a Cell Match: John Cena [c] vs Randy Orton

Hell in a Cell Match: DX vs Legacy

Intercontinental Championship: John Morrison [c] vs. Dolph Ziggler

To place bets on this event, go here

17. Banyaaz

Banyaaz Video Drone

you going?

18. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

It's interesting that HHH was supposed to win the King of the Ring that launched Steve Austin's career, but HHH ended up getting busted for 'roids. I wonder how different it would have been if HHH got Austin's push instead.

19. ball in the baskett

Probably not that diffrent hhh got a megapush in the late 90s anyway.

20. orpheous

orpheous T.P.A Falcon

yea it would have been interesting...... im still a HHH fan though... well maybe with batista going to smackdown we can have some diff rivaries... plus Jeff is gone.. i see morrison getting a major push