'Herd' Of Enablers Hurting Rookie Michael Crabtree?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by SRW, Sep 19, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The fact that this year's last man standing is Michael Crabtree is not surprising, for a few reasons: Crabtree appears to have a "herd" of enablers around him, including a cousin who's a self-proclaimed adviser and enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame earlier this summer when he announced that Crabtree might sit out the season. The 49ers would like to have a larger base salary to inflict some sort of penalty (1/17th per week) for Crabtree missing these games early in the season. Agent Eugene Parker and Crabtree want the minimum salary, meaning that Crabtree is only missing out on 1/17th of first-year minimum ($310,000, or $18,000 a week)) and the rest in the form of roster bonus or signing bonus, earnable upon signing the contract, unaffected by this holdout period.

Source: National Football Post

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

i love it. i want to see him miss out on this year so bad. he is going to lose millions.

3. Tarkus

Tarkus The Thread Stalker

Let's just keep this simple, media boys. He's just a F'n idiot. No need to round up more 'suspects'...

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

He's a grown butt man, and he made the decision to be a snitch.

5. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

I hope he sits the year out, gets nothing and then never returns to form. That jackass

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

aka Mike Williams disease.