Hey Chiefs Fans!!

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by bandi, Sep 5, 2009.

1. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

You wanna know the difference between teams? First, the Dolphins had one of the better offenses and offensive playmakers in Ronnie Brown, not to mention a very good o-line, not the swiss cheese that the Chiefs have. The Dolphins got a very good veteran in Pennington who had multiple years of success with, not a one year wonder. The biggest problem was the defense, which was more or less fixed through many free agent signings/trades and the draft. Again I think it is funny that you think the chiefs can make the playoffs without addressing the o-line or any weapons besides Bowe, not to mention getting rid of Gonzo.

2. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

not 2 mention that you guys had one of the easiest schedules last year. But we will see how good your team really is this year sense you guys dont have tha easy schedule. And you guys got lucky that Pennington went 2 your team. Our O-line isnt as bad as you say it is. but im not saying its up 2 par either. Larry Johnson was a cancer 2 himself and this team. and from the looks of it Haley has him under his control. If Haley can get any production from LJ he will do more wonders 4 us than any other wide reciever would do.

As for us making the playoffs...im not against it thats for sure.

but i do think we have a better shot than the Donks and Faiders.

The Volts just barely beat us in both those games last year. and that was with a hidious HC. i feel Haley can close the gap on them.

This whole AFC West has a meat grinder to go thru this year and i think we have a fighting chance.

Pioli i feel still isnt done with this team yet. And im sure he is looking 2 fix this O-line still this year. trade or waiver wires.

3. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

O-line not as bad? Are you kidding? I guess Croyle nearly getting killed throughout the preseason was my imagination.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

O line is gonna get betta yo

Pioli has it wrapped up

5. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

sry dudes and dudettes
    youve got no hope of taking down san diego

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

We shall see...

7. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

When Norv Turner is involved there's always a chance.

8. lruddicks

lruddicks kcs redneck

will be a tough start but think we get more wins, just dont like some decisions being made

9. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

who ? :icon_cool:

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

san diego
    the team that is cleary more talented than kansas city
    thats who

11. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

It's a good thing we kept all 4 QB's...we'll probably lose 2 of them in the first game...:icon_sad:

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_sad:

13. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

Sad but true hh....Our O-line is horrible...the Ravens DEFENSE will probably score 31 points on us while their offense sits on the sidelines. :icon_redface:

14. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

The only way we beat the Ravens is if we get lucky.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Let's see what our coaching does dude, and who gets to run first...

16. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I don't think the Ravens offense is anything special....if we can stop the run and get a little pressure on Flacco we'll be in the game.

17. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

but their defense will destroy our O-line and our Qb ....

18. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Well we'll just have to do the same to them :icon_twisted:

19. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

With who pctrips?

20. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

We've got a handful of first rounders on our defense. They just need to step it up and play like it. Our secondary is pretty good actually.