HOT WATER FOR MOSS?

Discussion in 'New England Patriots' started by BoltzRule, Jan 16, 2008.

1. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

From PFT. http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

2. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Don't think it'll have an impact on the game, but it can't be a good thing.

3. DallasArmor09

DallasArmor09 Well-Known

No def. no impact on the game but could be in the long term for Moss in New England. I can't wait to see what kind of money he asks for in the offseason and if the Patriots will obligue.

4. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Wrong Moss, geniuses. When has Moss been outside of New England during the season? And why would a small-time radio station in Florida be reporting this and not a bigger... I dunno... ACTUAL news source?

ESPN has nothing about it, Fox Sports, hell, even Yahoo! Sports has absolutely ZEEEERROOOOO mention of this "story." Flubio strikes again!

5. eaglesrule4ever

eaglesrule4ever Pro Bowler

yeah definetly no impact on the game and i think he gonna get a contract want a contract that makes t.o contract look small.

6. lostfan

lostfan Starter

I think he'd probably take a little less money to stay with the Pats if they didn't have the cap room to keep him :shrug:

Still, keeping him is a no-brainer.

7. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I don't buy it, the link doesn't even work anymore.

:bsflag:

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, right...T.O. is the worst thing to ever happen to sports :lol:

9. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

hmmm

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Bellchick is behind this, somehow...

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

12. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Yeah.. I checked the Patriots home page and nothing about it there either. Hard to believe that even Moss would do something so stupid right now.

13. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Hot water for Moss...he's making tea.

14. Rips Vikes

Rips Vikes GO VIKES!!!

Hot bong water! :)

15. FinFan_23

FinFan_23 Team Veteran

If it was true it's probably some dumb tramp trying to get his money.

16. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

....or the commish. OH NOES......BREAK OUT THE TIN FOIL HATS

17. FSUViking

FSUViking BANNED

It's true. I listened to him have a presser on WEEI and he is PISSED. He indicated he knew this was coming because he said the woman (whom he's known for 11 years) flat told him that unless he gave her some money (in the six figure range) she would take this to the press before the game this week.

Seems like a jaded woman to me, but we don't know anything yet, so.....

18. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Okay, let's see: He was @ NJ in September, Ohio, Texas and Florida in October....... :icon_mrgreen:

19. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

he comes to Charleston, WV all the time... I know, I live here. He has a business here, called Inta Juice. He's building his mother a new house here. And he comes to the "Magic Island" Here, along with Rams longsnapper, Chris Massey to sign Autographs for the youth, since they're both from here, but you know it all though, " Wrong Moss, Geniuses " Lmao, quote of the year right there, You ain't Terrell Owens, Although Randy Moss is your WR.. And it's wrong for us to do him like this.. But Crap Happens. :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...5nYcB?slug=ap-patriots-moss&prov=ap&type=lgns

And here's your " Absolutely ZEEEERROOOOO mention of this "Story" ". ;-) FLUBIO STRIKES AGAIN!

20. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

Just saw it on NFL Live and Moss was asked about it. He denied hitting the woman, but he does know her. I think he's telling the truth, but still not a good thing.