How Garbage Are The 49ers?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by BarlOwens, Nov 12, 2007.

1. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I cant wait till the Pats get something stuck up their butt by someone their expecting to walk on just to shut you up for a while Top Dawg! Can't you just let us and our pathetic teams waller in self pity for a while without rubbing crap in!:bagonhead:

2. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

True, my bad. I shouldn't rub salt in a open wound. I need a lot of work on being humble. :icon_twisted: Ah heck it, I'm an butthole,and you need to be honest with yourself. Kiss my butt loser.:fingers:

3. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

Same record as the Jets.

4. TOP DAWG

TOP DAWG Pro Bowler

No crap Sherlock. I need freaking Miami to win some games,but me hitting the Lotto are better odds.:icon_rolleyes:

5. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

So is getting hit by lightning...and I know we ALL couldn't get that lucky!

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

I don't even try to watch the games. To me, the season's over, we'll finish 2-14 and that's it. I've lost faith... for this year. :bagonhead:

7. TDJets72027

TDJets72027 Rex Ryan baby

But at least the Jets have a QB.

8. joemontana25

joemontana25 Rookie

and one week later, we won finally a game !! incredible !! we have a football team in SF. I was starting to think we didn't have it anymore

9. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

they could change the actual name of garbage to 49ers out and no one would argue...

"MATTHEW......... TAKE OUT THE 49ERS RIGHT NOW!, AND PUT A NEW BAG IN THE TRASHCAN!"

10. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

lol