How many leagues do you play in?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by Chrisbob, Jul 15, 2007.

1. saintskickass

saintskickass Special Teamer

i used to do 2 or 3 a year, but this year im going to do one. i was apart of the gif. last first two keeper leagues on year i didnt do any at all

2. Ranger

Ranger BANNED GHOST

Just the ones I have with the cops in town. I'm not a big fan of the internet ones.

3. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

I typically average about 3 per year. Its hard for me to keep track of all my players at each spot when I'm watching games on Sunday. If I do more than 4 leagues in a season, then I end up rooting for and against myself.

4. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

I played in six last year- CBS Sportsline, 2 NFL, Yahoo, Fox, and ESPN. I think I won two titles out of all of those- and the ESPN I lost once during the regular season and imploded in the championship weeks so I finished 2nd. I felt like the Colts (up until last season, of course).

5. seanq

seanq Starter

2 so far. I may join one more.

6. happ

happ PECAVI

I joined a Yahoo.com one, and I have 3 on NFL.com. I joined other people's but my own one still has 3 openings. I thought I would have enough people to fill it, but I changed jobs recently and lost touch with someo of the people that were in it last year, if you want to join, the details are at the link below.

http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34574