Idiotic team draft picks

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by misfitz, Jul 6, 2007.

1. BallerXZ

BallerXZ Undisputed Champ

He was too a first rounder back in 1984, even though it was the Supplemental Draft.

But I do remember the Johnathan Sullivan pick, I still to this day think they should have picked DT Kevin Williams there unstead of that no talent bum, Sullivan. But some good came out of not getting one of the many defensive ends in that first round, because we got Will Smith in the first round the next year.

2. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

It says here http://www.neworleanssaints.com/custompage.cfm?pageid=67
    that he was there from 1986 to '93. He came over with Jim Mora. He was playing in the USFL. If he was a first rounder in the Supplement Draft then we should have lost our 1st round pick the next year which was the year we drafted Shawn Knight.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

Someone should do a Skins one. They picked some lemon in the past.

4. Buck Fenson

Yeah, with all the picks they got from us for the privledge of drafting Rickey Williams they should have been set for a while.

5. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

They had traded they all (but one) to Chicago five minutes after doing that deal!

Heath Shuler, Micheal Westbrook, Andre Johnson....................ugh!

6. Buck Fenson

what did they get. Didn't they get Champ with that deal? I mean the ability to draft him. Heath? And then he came to us and sucked so bad Woeful beat him out.

7. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Charger Fan in The UK

Yeah..Kyle Brady over Sapp..A nobody QB over Marino:icon_eek:

The Jets are :banned: