Im Calling Out All Tony Romo And Dallas Cowboys Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Sportsguy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Jim McMahon has 2 rings w/o taking a single snap in his 2nd SB. But hey, two rings > 1 ring

2. Chrisbob

Chrisbob Fuck Dallas

Seeing as Sportsguy was too cat to answer you TJ, I'll answer it - with a question:

What would you rather have, a Super Bowl Ring and a key part in actually winning it or the Hall Of Fame?

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

That's not the point, Chris.

This guy says Elisha is better than Dan Marino just because she has a Super Bowl ring (well...actually she doesn't, because they were stolen :lol:). That's why I asked the question.

I'm not taking anything from those guys I listed...but better than Marino? Either you're the biggest homer ever, you're a bandwagon fan, you don't know crap about football, or you're just goobered. Plain and simple.

4. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Actually he does. The players got theirs. It was staff member rings that were stolen.

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ohh...I didn't know that.

That's not the point, either...

6. burnout2oo7

burnout2oo7 I Am Dawk's Broken Heart

BURN.

7. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, fine!! Elisha has her ring...geez!! I was wondering why she wasn't crying over it!!

The point is...Would you rather have her than Dan Marino?

8. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I can't stand Ms. Manning either, I just wanted to point out the error.

9. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Eli Manning.. Shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as Dan Marino. Sure Eli has something Dan don't, But in the end.. 20 years from now.. All Eli Manning is gonna be, is Peytons Younger brother. Everyone, will always Remember Dan Marino as one of the best. Having a Ring, or not.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

If I could have a Super Bowl win and Manning or the second best QB ever in Marino, I'd take the first choice...

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Ok, then...that forces me to play the "my team has five Super Bowl rings" card...and I hate it when I do that... :icon_rolleyes:

There, sportsguy...end of argument. I win :moe:

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

That one always wins...My team has 5 Super Bowls and 2 came against the Cowboys...:icon_lol:

13. Inclulbus

since there is mainly steeler fans here in WV, When they bring up the 2 vs dallas, I say oh well.. it took 10 years longer for Pitt to get 5, then it did Dallas. :icon_cool:

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

There you go!! Then you can always say what have the won lately?

15. Inclulbus

lol exactly!

16. 86WARD

86WARD -

Anyway...Giants miss the playoffs this year.

17. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

he doesnt have a ring that counts. a superbowl one. Eli has one. aso eli has a superbowl mvp!!!

like your steelers will make the playoffs?

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Steelers could miss the playoffs.

That doesn't change the fact that the Giants will miss them...

:icon_wink:

19. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

hey atleast he has one. Tony Homo doesnt have one yet. just remember that!!!!!!

20. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

:baby:

:icon_cry: He got a ring, he got a ring..... :icon_cry: