Im Calling Out All Tony Romo And Dallas Cowboys Fans

Discussion in 'NFL Smack Central' started by Sportsguy, Jun 15, 2008.

1. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Based on how he plays?!?! Have you even seen him play?? :icon_eek:

Why do I bother...I'm talking with Super-Retard-Homer here...

I'm done...

2. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

this arguement wasover a long time ago and I won

3. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sure you did...

Hey...Giants fans!! Could you please send some one here who knows a little (just a little) about football so we can have some good smack talk? Don't send the goobers...they piss me off...

SeanTaylor21? Anyone?

Sincerely,
    -TJ

4. Sportsguy

tell me a superbowl ring doesnt make a big differnece on your overall of your carrer and as a player? How is romo better then eli then? a superbowl ring makes a huge difference. he made it all the way and won. we beat an undefeated team. and Eli was the leader. so how is he not better then Romo?

5. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

What? :icon_confused:

6. Sportsguy

what that is saying is that Eli has a superbowl ring and tony doesnt yet!

7. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I am very lost.

8. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You don't get it, do you?

You win as a team. You lose as a team. Why did Dan Marino never won a ring? Why did John Elway had to wait until he was 38 years old to win one? Why did -then- a nobody named Tom Brady won one in 2001? Why did mediocre QBs like Trent Dilfer and Mark Rypien won one?

The Giants were better than the Cowobys. I'll give you that and won't even argue. But Elisha Manning IS NOT better than Tony Romo, and she'll never be.

This is a team game. This is not boxing, or wrestling. As good as Elisha is according to you, she'd have crap right now if it's not for David Tyree, or Michael Strahan and the defense. Look at the numbers. You can't honestly tell me that those were AWESOME, INCREDIBLE NUMBERS.

Until you understand that, I'm done wasting my time here.

9. Sportsguy

o ok TJ thanks for letting me know that football is a team sport and not an individul sport. but Eli led this team to the superbowl. and Tonya might never be a leader. he is too much into himself along with nmany other players on the Dallas team

10. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

You must have some amazing powers if you are so sure Tony will never be a leader. Hell, I think he already is, but if you say so. If you can look to the future, why don't you tell me the lottery winning numbers? :icon_rolleyes:

Ohh...and stop changing Tony's name. I call Elisha by her name (if you don't believe me, look it up), so you should do it to. Have a little respect.

11. Sportsguy

ok maybe Tonya will be a lead some time. he just hasnt shown t yet. but its tough to be a leader when you have cocky players you are surroned by

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

wonder where sports was a year ago or 4 wks into the season

13. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Booing Elisha...I'm pretty sure of it.

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Give it a rest TJ. He won't get it....

15. Sportsguy

yea i back Eli through the good and the bad. but for you with Tonya thats another story

16. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

i'd love to take a side here but i think watching you window lickers go at it is even more fun.

18. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

Don't worry I'm here. This is a freaking pathetic arguement Sportsguy, you suck at smack talk. Saying the same thing 50 times doesn't make you right. You're seriously a goobered homer, you insult the Giants organization and you insult me.

TJ you wish to have smack talk?

19. bizell

bizell NFL-Fans refugee

what's wrong with licking a widow? there's a few out there i definitely wouldn't mind licking :drool:

20. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

Sure!! What about that huge gap on the Giants front 7 now that Strahan retired? (Pun intended).