Is Matt Cassel Ready?

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by Arrowhead4Life, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Who Cassel or Thigpen? either way it doesnt matter because Cassel would still have more wins anyway and stats prove cassel is better then thigpen every year of their careers.

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

double post

3. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Thigpen.

Stats don't prove a player is better, ya know. See Bradford, Sam and Clausen, Jimmy.

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Cassel versus Thigpen is a goobered discussion. There is no comparison. Thigpen has a rag arm, can't read defenses, and can't play under center. All he can do is run. Anyone that thinks they are remotely comparable in talent and potential should be dismissed as someone who has no clue.

5. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

I agree completely.

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

Cassel didnt have any chemistry last year, with any of his WR's. look 4 that 2 change. and with that being said. he did fine with no good help. he was only 700 yards different without Pro Bowl WR's. Now he also has a OC to talk 2 when problems arise. i cant wait 2 see his progress.

7. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

This argument again? I can name a lot of QBs worse than Cassel, a few of them in our own division.

1 person likes this.
  9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Arrowhead4life if you can not refrain from using personal attacks you will be carded. Take all personal issues to the fight club and call that person out.

10. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

It's cool bro. His attack isn't bad intentioned, he's just frustrated by sub par quarterbacking.

11. warcrychief

Lord Joe...Can you show any of our points 2 us?

12. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

No, the Simpsons is on!

13. warcrychief

thought so.

14. Take the L!

15. Buck Fenson

Buck Fenson formerly Jake from State Farm

:fworks05::sarcasm1:It doesn't matter if he is any good. He got paid and that is all that matters. Anyone could have quarterbacked the Pats to an 11 win season that year. Be back here after this season and we will discuss how well he did. That is just my opinion. And they are like buttholes. Everyone got one and they all stink. Except for mine.

16. warcrychief

The Pats team was already built 4 Cassel. he just wasnt put in those pressure situations B4.

and boy did he learn alot of those pressure spots last year.

the diffrence is that this team is being built around him.

and as for him getting paid. We had plenty of cap space when we traded for him.

then his contract extension is reasonable for the Chiefs.

if he doesnt pan out by 2011 he is expendable.

17. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

He better be ready because if they are picking top 5 next year, you can bet they will be trying to get Locker or Mallet. (ps Mallet will suck in the nfl)

18. Same thing with Kolb.

19. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Locker or Luck dude.

Mallett will be a mid-first, not a top 5.

20. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Worked then?