Is Stashkey ready to be Start Week 5?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football Advice' started by uly5535, Oct 1, 2014.

1. uly5535

uly5535 Comback Kid Joe Cool Premium Member

He seems to be making headway avg 4-5 yards a carry, and I am very tempted to start him week due to my current RB situation this week and his very tasty matchup against the Brown at home who got torched by the them Ravens in week 3 and gave up 154 yards and a TD. They been giving up on average of 137 yards per game. Now my dilema that he is not the starter yet, but I can see him get a fair share of carries and doing some viable damage and my other options have brutal matchups: PPR League 1 below

Veeren vs. Bengals
    Donald Brown vs Jets
    (Both top 10 run D)

Need to start 2 for RB1 and RB2 slots
    Also have other options such as J Bell vs Bills who is banged up, Pierce @ Colts also banged up and A Blue at Cowboys but I would only consider him if Foster is ruled out.

2. Greg Brosh

Greg Brosh Local Eagles Fan Fantasy Guru

If Bell plays, I go Bell and Sankey. If he doesn't, I go Vereen and hope he gets a few catches aside from runs.

Blue's game is at 1. If Foster is out, then go Blue and Sankey. But get Sankey in there.

3. uly5535

Ok Rolling with Sankey, now what if Foster out would you Blue or Vereen

4. Greg Brosh

I'd go Blue as he would be getting most of his carries.

5. uly5535

Cool. Staying on the Sankey talk what about on my 2nd PPR leauge. For flex go with Sankey or K Allen bs Jets or I can replace Ball vs AZ or Morris vs Seattle. I'm not crazy about those catchups

6. uly5535

Cool. Staying on the Sankey talk what about on my 2nd PPR leauge. For flex go with Sankey or K Aleen or I can replace Ball vs AZ or Morris vs Seattle. I'm not crazy about those matchups.

7. Greg Brosh

I don't see any anyone else being better than Morris or Ball in your RB corps. I'm not a big Brown fan.

For as good as the Jets are against the run, they are dreadful against the pass. Go with Allen.

8. SNPokc

SNPokc DEZ NUTS 2016 Premium Member

Allen for the flex. Rivers and Allen finally got it going last week.

9. uly5535

thanks guys.