Is The 08 WR Class That Bad?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Marion Who?, May 1, 2008.

1. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

Malcolm Kelly will be a true #1 in 3 years, santana moss will be gone from the skins within 2 years

2. Ridin Burgundy

Ridin Burgundy on the Magic Bandwagon

I hope so, and year your probably right.

3. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

seriously i don't get why everyone is high on S.Moss, to me he just comes across as lazy/expecting everything to be perfect, tipifyed by that INT vs seahawks in playoffs hwne he just stopped his route i mean wtf

Kelly doesnt run a 4.3 but he does everything you want on the field

4. falcon_91

falcon_91 Pro Bowler

seriously i don't get why everyone is high on S.Moss, to me he just comes across as lazy/expecting everything to be perfect, tipifyed by that INT vs seahawks in playoffs hwne he just stopped his route i mean wtf

Kelly doesnt run a 4.3 but he does everything you want on the field

5. Crunkbuc4d1

Crunkbuc4d1 Sweets' Man Slave

makes a lot of sense...no stars, but still quality receivers.

6. Ridin Burgundy

Because everyone is still remembering what he did in 05 which is the last time he was fully healthy for a season.

Hes never been a lazy player and I would hope that heck up in the playoffs would be a one off.
    Hopefully we will see more from him this year now he is healthy and has some other guys to take the attention off him.

7. dolphindude13

dolphindude13 Jack Of All Trades

I think when all is said and done this class will be very solid. Maybe not any superstars but a bunch of solid #2 guys.

8. Crunkbuc4d1

I agree...there's nothin wrong with being a solid #2. Keenan McCardell had a nice career being the 2nd option.

9. Ridin Burgundy

:icon_eek:

I hope the 2 we just drafted don't go the same way.

10. Crunkbuc4d1

McCardelll had a very nice career. If you told me that a rookie would match his production, I'd take that in a heartbeat.

11. Ridin Burgundy

I meant the spending 2 years in Washington doing nothing then leaving and having a very good career with other teams.

12. 86WARD

86WARD -

Santana Moss is overrated. He has his moments and then he'll disappear.

13. Crunkbuc4d1

Imo...S. Moss is more of a #2 than #1. If the Skins had a true #1 to pair with Moss, they'd be a tough matchup for anyone.

14. 86WARD

86WARD -

I could agree with that assessment.

15. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I think one our rookies probley thomas will help take alot of pressure off of moss. also the double TE set with cooley and rookie davis will be awesome.

16. Crunkbuc4d1

I worry about Thomas...his stats from 06 weren't spectacular. he was taken high for just one year of decent production.

17. 86WARD

86WARD -

I read they aren't going to use Cooley that much with all the WR they have now. I think that would be a mistake.

18. skinsfan1

skinsfan1 BANNED

I think under zorn he'll be put in a postion to learn and get better.

No. Cooley will be a main target now more so with davis in a double TE set. Good things will happen.

19. Crunkbuc4d1

If the Skins' rookies play up to their potential, there won't be any excuses for Campbell this season.

20. Marion Who?

Marion Who? Captain Stiff Arm

Depends really. You can't expect every receiver to blossom like Greg Jennings and so on.